Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:51 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Tenken-Angel of Envy
Alfred or Steve from Code Veronica....They both anoy the hell out of me.

yep, steve is gay
No, he's just that annoying kid on the playground who nobody likes, but he still tried to fit in and play with the rest of the kids, no matter how much they shun him because he's a loser. You know what? That's probably his childhood, right there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:33 pm
I'm not too fond of 68% of the female cast.
I think the only female RE characters that didn't annoy the hell out of me terribly, were Jill and Cindy.

And most of the male cast was okay, if you exclude Steve and Carlos. (I only tolerated Alfred because of the creepyness he added to the plot. xd )  

Das Jabberwockie

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:38 pm
Albie's gay.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:03 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Albie's gay.
Alright...who declaired you the patron saint of fictional character sexuality and why are you trying to start a war in this thread, Moose? stare  

Das Jabberwockie

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:08 pm
CAPITAIN MOOSE!!
Albie's gay.
Hey moose....

That's you, and that's me in the big ******** coming after you, now watch what happens:

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:27 pm
I found Alfred to be extremely amusing....Steve was the type that screams desperate male.

But Ashley....Ashley just annoyed the hell outta me. She's so bloody defenseless.....the least they good do is give her some sort of helpfullness in the game. All she really did was slow me down. -.-;  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:40 pm
Xenomina
I found Alfred to be extremely amusing....Steve was the type that screams desperate male.

But Ashley....Ashley just annoyed the hell outta me. She's so bloody defenseless.....the least they good do is give her some sort of helpfullness in the game. All she really did was slow me down. -.-;
The worst part is, when you shoot her, she didn't bleed or have her head blow up, so even if you just wanted to relieve your frustrations briefly, she'd just fall. How boring.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:11 am
ohhh.... how i hate ashley graham.  

Elizabeth Spencer

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:34 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Xenomina

The worst part is, when you shoot her, she didn't bleed or have her head blow up, so even if you just wanted to relieve your frustrations briefly, she'd just fall. How boring.
And it sucks you couldn't have her back as you shadow to use her as a human sheild against Krauser.

I know I'd be pushing her in the way of that arm. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:35 am
Das Jabberwockie
Biohazard EXTREME
Xenomina

And it sucks you couldn't have her back as you shadow to use her as a human sheild against Krauser.

I know I'd be pushing her in the way of that arm. xd

it was so annoying when ashley asked me to catch her and there was already a ladder she could climb down! at least in the castle she could have kicked a few monks  

A5116278

Bbox

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 6:54 am
ASHLEY!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:57 pm
Bbox
ASHLEY!!!!

Indeed...

I played again, havent picked it up in months... Forgot how annoying her screeching voice is...  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 4:22 pm
You know, I was playing it the other day with Alternate costumes and suddenly harted for Ashley faded... Ashley's not so bad in her Pop star outfit. So since I can grow tolerant of her, I have to say Steve, Steve and once again Steve. THE WORST RE character ever created.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You know, I was playing it the other day with Alternate costumes and suddenly harted for Ashley faded... Ashley's not so bad in her Pop star outfit. So since I can grow tolerant of her, I have to say Steve, Steve and once again Steve. THE WORST RE character ever created.

Eh meh... The pop star outfit thing isnt much to me... Still hate her.

And yeah, Im pretty sure Steve will always be the worse. Ever...  

Mr. Kennedy

African Princess Elena

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:02 pm
Oh come on people ashley is not that bad!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games