Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:20 pm
Argent heard another voice it was different it was...star's. She could here her "Wake up" Before argent awoken she felt someone was behind her. She turned around and saw a guy laughing than bit into my body. Argent woke up fast but while she wsa waking up she was screaming.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:38 pm
As Blaise and his pack walked over to their own den. Blood Moon and Swiftkill walked over to the a stream thats near their den and cleans all the bllod off of their selves. 'Mmm, this feels good doesn't it Swiftkill. Oh, and by the way nice fight with that troq princess."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:17 pm
Raven looked over at Aqualad. It had been a while since they had seen him. Suddenly she heard Argent's screaming. She moved as quickly as she could, stumbling a bit in the pain that was coursing in her body. "You alright?" Raven was tired out from going all the way over to Argent. She sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:18 pm
"Hm, oh yeah it does feel good and thank you", said Swiftkill. "And since we took that Gem out of her body she can;t use her powers again", she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:11 pm
Argent was looking at all her friends. "Please...Dont let me sleep again." She started to have tears in her eyes and started to wipe them away. Argent got up and started hugging Raven and star.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:21 pm
"Oh, Argent don't cry", said Starfire as she comfort Argent. Then when Agrent stopped crying, Starfire walked over to a rock and layed right near there and said, "Well it is getting late we should all get some rest." As Starfire yawned.

Then Cyborg walked over to the entrance of the cave and said, "I'll stand first."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:50 am
Robin nodded at Cyborgs statment emersed in his thoughts ,he needed a paln of attack though that could wait he would see how Argent was. He walked other to Argent 'You ok ?' he tired to muster up a happy tone but failed.

'I'll come with Cy' BB followed Cyborg he was ready to make up for todays battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:17 am
As Cyborg stood at the cave's entrnce he saw Beast Boy walking up to him. "So you going to stand watch with me BB. Cool", said Cyborg with a smile on his face.

Starfire layed her head down where no one can see her sad face with tears falling down her fury wolf cheak. She than thought to herself, 'I wish that my friends didn't have to face this because of me. Huh, specially Robin my love.'  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:27 pm
"hey guys you still haven't told me how you guys turned into wolves," aqualad asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:01 pm
Starfire heard his question but didn't answer. For she was to upset to answer.

Then Cyborg heard Aqualad's question and said, "We turn into wolves by these bad wolf people who brought us here to their world. They marked each one of us and that's how we turned into wolves. Starfire over, her and this evil female wolf lady fought fought each other and thats how she has cuts on her. But the leader of this wolf pack that attacked us and stuff took a emerald gem out of Starfire's body and now she much weaker. They stoled Beast Boy but luckly we found him." Then Cyborg saids, "But Aqualad how did you end up here in this world?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Then Blood Moon looked dived into the water than got out. "Well I'm going to head back coming?" asked Blood Moon.

Blaise stood on top of a legde and looked at the land that he could see. You can say he's observing the land for any intruders. He turned into his human form and sat on top of the legde still and queit while feeling the night breeze.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:16 pm
Raven went inside of the cave. She was too tired to say anything more and her body was still aching from the healing she had done. She dropped down and curled into a furry ball in the corner. Her body shivered involunatarily. Raven wanted to sleep, but she decided to listen quietly to what Aqualad said. Especially since she did want to know how he had gotten into this land.

Scar shook his fur as he climbed out of the water. Droplets went everywhere. He grinned. "I'll come along. It'd be nice to get a bit of rest, not that we did anything tiring today."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:43 am
TeenTitans4Ever
Starfire heard his question but didn't answer. For she was to upset to answer.

Then Cyborg heard Aqualad's question and said, "We turn into wolves by these bad wolf people who brought us here to their world. They marked each one of us and that's how we turned into wolves. Starfire over, her and this evil female wolf lady fought fought each other and thats how she has cuts on her. But the leader of this wolf pack that attacked us and stuff took a emerald gem out of Starfire's body and now she much weaker. They stoled Beast Boy but luckly we found him." Then Cyborg saids, "But Aqualad how did you end up here in this world?"

"I don't know? One minute I'm at the tower. The next next minute I wake up in these woods," Aqualad said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:06 am
'Well it doesn't matter were here now so we better make the most of' Robin said impatient he wanted get out their and find out what was going on.

BB listened this didn't bother him so much he was used to walking like this anyway.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:57 am
Raven's ear twitched as she listened to Aqualad. She wondered how long it would be before one of the pack wolves marked him as well. She was too tired and aching to say anything.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games