Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:57 pm
Raven looked at all her friends and smiled. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:02 pm
"Hey guys I got the pizzas," Aqualad said carrying the pizzas into the room.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:49 pm
Then Starfire walked back in the main room and said, "Oh, how yummy. The pizza is here."

Gemini jumped off of Adam's lap turned back into her regular form and got some pizza. As she took a bite she said, "Ooo, yum! That is sooo good. I just love pizza. Specially pepperoni a with extra cheese. Yum!"

"Oh, Gemini. Just don't get yourself all stuffed up again now, k", said Starfire with a smile as she started to eat some pizza.

"K. Yum! I'm going to get some soda. Aw wow we got root beer soda. My favorite soda. Yum", said Gemini. As she drank some root beer she made a sound, "Brb! Hehe excuse me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:17 pm
Aqualad started eating pizza so fast that he nearly passed out.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:26 pm
"Hahahaha", as Gemini was laughing at Aqualad. "Slow down Aqualad. What are you trying to do kill yourself", she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:40 pm
"I don't deserve to be consious right now," Aqualad said holding his head and stomach.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Raven grabbed some pizza and sat on the sofa "I love this sofa...just hope i dont spill anything or i bet cyborg would have a cow." Raven laughed at the expresion.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:21 am
Adam brushed off the fur and got up slowly and walked off back to his room wacthing the gortesque consumtion of pizza had made him lose his appetite. He went back to his room swicthing on alight. Sat down at his desk swicthing on the monitors and began to review the security tapes on what had happened today.

'Take it easy guys don't throw up' he mumbled chewing a huge slize of peeroni.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:14 pm
"I think I'm full," Aqualad said in dicomfort.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:45 pm
When Starfire was done eating she said, "I'm all good now."

Then Gemini yelled, "I'm On My Six Pizza. Hahahaha!" Then she got some choclate without the titans knowing and poored it on her pizza. Then she ate her seventh pizza and yelled, "Make That My Sevnth Hahahahaha!"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:19 pm
"ugh......I don't feel so good," Aqualad said as he leaned back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:47 pm
"Then you shouldn't have ate all that pizza. And would someone com Gemini down please", said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:45 pm
Raven just saw all her friends being themselfs. She got up and after eating one slice of pizza she was done. She went to the window to look at the city. "hmmm...i wounder why there hasnt been much fighting." She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:39 am
Suddenly, Aqualad let out a gigantic burp. "my bad," Aqualad said embarrassed by what had happened. "but I feel better now."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:24 am
'Gemini thats enough you can stop now you know it's bad for you' he watned her. Looking around 'Hey where's Adam !' supised he left the free food.

Adam studied the tapes looked thier was new enemy and they seemed to fixated on Gemin he had to find out more on her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games