Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Wind's Lunar house!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is my house cool or what?
  awesome
  <_< BAKA!!
  what's a meepttebayo?
  Fantastic!!
  lol
View Results

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:42 pm
Theyhave a thread up for the chunin exams,  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:15 am
>< Meepttebayo!  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:17 am
Try not to be sooo annoying because Miyoko (or however you spell it) is deleting noob-ish people xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:22 am
I know, I know I'll just begin with my (perfect noobish act) (I'll pretend not to be annoying and even show respect to people)(at least until I become chunnin xd )  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:24 am
Then you can be as obnoxious as you want and they can't call you a noob!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:27 am
so shouldn't we up with an strategy for the chunnin exam?  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:33 am
Yeah we should be the problem is we dont know what we are doing in the exam  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:35 am
that's why we as ninjas must be prepared for everything, let's take in the possibility of a written test, and the forest of death thing may come up as well, so we should think on how to work as team then, we should work on our defense if we are going to the forest and what to do in case of the exam, then if we do the battle thing it would be all up to us.  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:40 am
Sorcecer Kaze
that's why we as ninjas must be prepared for everything, let's take in the possibility of a written test, and the forest of death thing may come up as well, so we should think on how to work as team then, we should work on our defense if we are going to the forest and what to do in case of the exam, then if we do the battle thing it would be all up to us.

HUH! Hes talking sense! Takara what did you do!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:43 am
...I don't think Takara-san has done anything...., so, we should begin to make a plan but it would be more wise to do it on PMs so no one else would know what our strategy is...  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:35 pm
Ninja_Bambi91
Sorcecer Kaze

I just told him they were getting rid of noob-ish people, the rest is all him! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:40 pm
Aspholdal
Ninja_Bambi91
Sorcecer Kaze

I just told him they were getting rid of noob-ish people, the rest is all him! eek

please don't call me noob takara-san  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:01 pm
Sorcecer Kaze
Aspholdal
Ninja_Bambi91
Sorcecer Kaze

please don't call me noob takara-san

I in't I was just saying that's what the sannin said they were doing and the guy who posted was calling you noob-ish  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:26 pm
Oh, I see then sorry for what I said before I humbly ask you to ignore my previous post  

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:29 pm
Sorcecer Kaze
Oh, I see then sorry for what I said before I humbly ask you to ignore my previous post

You could just delete it Wind-san xd  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces