Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Make a resident evil wish and have it HORRIBLY corrupted!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:10 am
Vankala
Forgot to post a wish, Celestial. whee
Oh yeah! My bad. Anyway...

I wish that Wesker Had his own RE game. Filled with zombie killing goodness. All his back flips are justified though, thanks to his virus powers.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:24 pm
Granted, but the final boss is Leon, where Las Plagas extraction failed and it grew to the point where he's another Saddler. Imagine that huge spider... doing backflips. crying

I wish that I didn't have this damned cold!

I wish that Leon would be put in the Silent Hill world and see how well his backflips fare against the likes of Pyramid Head and Maria (you know, she just might be able to make him straight!). If not them, then the freaky bosses of SH3.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:32 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Vankala

I wish that Wesker Had his own RE game. Filled with zombie killing goodness. All his back flips are justified though, thanks to his virus powers.

Hold on, Canas, I got a better one.
Granted. It's called Umbrella Chronicles. Nuff said.

To Canas' Wish:

Granted. This would, of course mean, that Capcom and Konami merge, and all SH games hereafter will follow exact gameplay mechanics of RE4/5, and will have tons of enemies. And will happen in sunlight instead of fog or darkness.

I wish the owners of Capcom would publicly admit that Mikami was a douchebag.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:02 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Vankala

To Canas' Wish:

Granted. This would, of course mean, that Capcom and Konami merge, and all SH games hereafter will follow exact gameplay mechanics of RE4/5, and will have tons of enemies. And will happen in sunlight instead of fog or darkness.

Granted, but when that happens, he files a lawsuit about slander to his name and in a freak decision, wins the suit and essentially puts himself into the position of lead game director, and from there on every game developed under his watch turns whatever awesome characters that were with the franchises into bland, two-dimensional blackflipping fairy boys.

I wish Capcom somehow worked Dr. Cameron back into the RE scene from Resident Evil 4-D Executive.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:05 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Vankala

To Canas' Wish:

Dude, that was cold...

Anyway, to Vinessa's wish.

Granted, but Her part involves the whole Black plaga monsters from RE5. And you know already that that's an epic failure.

I wish that Wesker confronts Chris in RE5 and they have a dramatic battle much like the knife fight in RE4, but is instead changed up with dramatic fist fighting mechanics instead.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:47 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Biohazard EXTREME
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Vankala

To Canas' Wish:

Dude, that was cold...

Granted, but Her part involves the whole Black plaga monsters from RE5. And you know already that that's an epic failure.

I wish that Wesker confronts Chris in RE5 and they have a dramatic battle much like the knife fight in RE4, but is instead changed up with dramatic fist fighting mechanics instead.

Wish granted. The epic fist fight is them playing Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots.

With Matrix-style special effects. 3nodding

I wish typewriters would be in RE5.  

MadamTarantula

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:26 pm
AngelaAshford
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Biohazard EXTREME
Celestial Fox Frenzi
Vankala

To Canas' Wish:

Dude, that was cold...

Wish granted. The epic fist fight is them playing Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots.

With Matrix-style special effects. 3nodding

I wish typewriters would be in RE5.

Granted, but you need Ink Ribbons, and since a place like Africa won't have them, you can never save.

I wish that saving your progress via Type Writer or Computer was real, so if you died, you'd go back to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:35 pm
Granted, but then you get some fatal disease without knowing it, then save. So every time you load, you know that you're gonna die soon from this disease.

I wish people stopped bitching about how Anderson made the RE movies.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BrokenButterfly73

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:45 pm
I wish Chris Redfield could catch an STD in RE 5. (Ha ha... Corrupt that!)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:12 pm
BrokenButterfly73

First you need to corrupt Bio's wish, hun. wink  

Vankala

BrokenButterfly73

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:19 am
Vankala
BrokenButterfly73

Forget it. I don't get this game.... xd  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:30 am
BrokenButterfly73
Vankala
BrokenButterfly73

Forget it. I don't get this game.... xd

Just take the wish the user above you makes, then corrupt it. After that, post your wish for the next person to screw with. It's that easy. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:32 am
Yea, pretty simple. If you still don't get it, just look at the first post. It explains it pretty well. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:39 pm
I wish the games goes back to the original and becomes awesoem again and doesn't go back.  

W0lf Rid3r

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 pm
Shadow Wolf of Light
I wish the games goes back to the original and becomes awesoem again and doesn't go back.

BrokenButterfly73 Wrote:

Biohazard EXTREME Wrote:
I wish people stopped bitching about how Anderson made the RE movies.

I will answer you all now!

Shadow - Granted, it never goes to what it was now. It goes to something different and gayer.

Butterfly - Granted, but so do you.

Bio - Granted, but now they b***h about how shinji made the first real good games of RE instead, making your faith in the system, however little you had left, completly Null.

My wish.

I wish that they made a Resident Evil Parody into a game. Though it never gets taken seriously, the gameplay mechanics turn out rather fun.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games