Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:37 am
'No' he answered 'I need to see Adam' he tunred round walking off. He felt better Adam was tough he would no he will survive.

(Inisde Adams mind)

'By combining the metal shielding and foam it would make a much stonger attack and you should gain more control. In this state I can train you to do this as well as improving you other skills.' his master whispered.

'Yes master' Adam replied was back on the rock his master infront of him.

'Lets us begin' he master said in dry voice.

It felt like hours but it was few short minutes as Adam trained at a tough unimaginable pace with no breaks or rest. For anyone else it would be torture for Adam it was heaven. Learning how to comine his powers and use his weapons at a higher level. Of course he came to no real harm but to Adam it draining. Finally his master made him stop.

'Your powers are now merged your skills enchanced your potential unleashed now your ready to go back' he bowed at Adam.

Adam returned the bow his vision fading a stranger blipping noise couldbe heard faintly his eyes flcikered open slowly revealing a clean white room which Adam recongized instantly the medical centre. His body slowly came online Adam clenched his hands instanly removing the mask he got up slowly feeling replinished and better. Something cold was on his chest..wires this meant he was being mointered as soon as he removed the plugs he would flatline drawing the titans in here. He got up slowly feeling different he felt stronger. He saw his stuff sprawled on the chair. He though like solider turing of the life support meaning no noise he ripped of the wires. He went into the en suite shower dousing hiemself to clear the sweat and going other everytinh. He'd be trained in his subconious whihc had only been a few minutes in this world but nearly a mounth in the other. He briefly showered only getting dry and changed. He knew he shouldn't go withour saying but he knew they would try and make him stay.

He got out through the window landing down on the island like a cat first wanting to try his powers out. He noticed a stone clipping over the ocean he wasn't alone maybe Terra ?. A pefect test. He put his hand forwards summoning a paer thin 50cm big plate..paper thin that was new. He sent the mental order letting the plate go realsing it at superb speed intercepting the rock before it submeged just clipping it crushing it a fine dust scattered other the disurpted ocean. He gasped woth amzament it was different it was quikcer easier to control and not soo draining and best of all stronger. He knew Terra would knew something was wrong. He levitated upwards landing behind Terra. 'Hey' he said cautiously knowing she was close to Gemini he only wanted to make sure she was okay.

Robin entred the room he gasped ..Adam he turned running back to Star 'Star ! Adam..he's gone' he uttered not believing it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:34 am
Terra stumpled. She turned around. "Uh hey Adam." She was confused about how he got out but she wanted to be friendly even though she was still confused and mad about her uncontrolled powers.  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:28 am
Then Gemini couldn't wait no longer so she ran out of the room so quickly to th bathroom and locked the door behind herself.

~~1 Minute Later~~

When Gemini walked out of the bathroom she said, "Oh, that felt so much better than walked back in her room. As she went inside her room she looked out of her window and saw a boat at Titans Island and looked at it odly. She than moved away and felt something, like a bad vibe. "Ok, now I feel som,ething bad is going to happen", she said to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Black Feather walked out of the boat with a bag and thought to herself, 'Well since my whole look is different and I turneed my hair brown, my name willl be Ms. Sun. Ms. Sandy Sun. What a wonderful idea now.' She than walked up to the Towers door and rang the door bell.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:17 pm
When Robin came running out to Starfire and told her what happend to Adam. "Gone but how can that be. He's too weak to get up", said Starfire than her and Robin heard the door bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Fox heard the door bell she yelled, "I'll get it!" she than walked away from the main room and went to the door and answered it. As she opend the door she see's a young woman with brown hair, blak shirt, blue jeans, and black sunglasses covering her eyes. "Yes, how may I help you?" asked Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:32 am
(Is it too late to add a new charcter ?)
Robin's attention turned to the door 'Ok we better go back to the room and see if we can work out what happened' Fox had the door and besides he was calming down he knew what to do. 'Don't tell Gemini naything' he watned Star.

Adam saw the look of confusemnt on her face 'I know it look's strange but i'm better now a lot better.' he said summoning another plate of shielding and blasting it across the ocean until it was too distant to see. 'So how are you ?'. He noticed a boat odd..

(In Adams mind)

'Adam the plating is stronger and you've gained better control other the mist but it's worth keeping your H2 blaster as it's better with big fires' the Blue hero whispered not wanting his apprentice to get to cocky.

'Ok master I didn't want to give up my gear anyway' he replied in his mind.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:18 am
Terra was amazed by how powerful adam was. "uh...Adam im doing fine..r u ok? Terra sat back down and hovered a sooth rock and launched it into the see.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:51 am
'OK feeling better' he replied he could sense he shock it was like she feared him. He took of his H2 blaster conecting it to his wirst. Aimed putting the weapon on his right gauntlet.Aimed sending out a pale tree trunk sized beam out into the ocean. Then putting the weapon back on his back just testing it. 'Hows everyone ?' he inquired only intrested in Robin.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:28 pm
"Everyone's ok but robin is really worried about you." Terra kept skipping rocks with her powers  

Lil Patrica

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:03 pm
"Um, hello there young miss. My name is Ms. Sun. Ms. Sandy Sun and I work with the orpanage deparment. And I'm here to see if the Titans and young Gemini are home. For I'm here to see if the Titans are sudible for young Gemini, well in other words her real name is Jessica Haro", said Black Feather as she was in discised as a different woman.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Ooo, I hate that feeling when I know something is wrong or bad", said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:45 pm
"Oh, sure come on in", said Fox as she and the woman walked in the Tower and went to the main room.

~~~~~~~~~~Main Room~~~~~~~~~~~

"How about you sit here and I'll get the ohters k", said Fox as she left the woman in the amin room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok", said Starfire.

Then Fox found Robin and starfire and said, "Hey guys some woam is here and she said she's from the orhanage department and is here to see Gemini and the Titans."

"Whats her name?" asked Starfire with a questioned face and than looked at Robin and looked at Fox.

"Her name is Ms. Sun," replied Fox. "And she's sitting in the main room waiting for you guys. But aminly here to see Gemini", she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:28 pm
'Ok deal with here I'll find Adam' he turned walking of he'd better hurry 'Ask for some id' he added very untrustworthy of people like that.

'Ohh' he mumbled 'Well tell him not to worry I don't need him I have a new master' he added levitating 'I'm outta here' he took into the sky.

'Adam stay round I think something's going down' his master appeared beside him.

Adam sighed very well he landed on the roof getting through the roof door he'd scout around just incase.

Crimson spider swung towards the T shaped tower the last known whereabouts of her brother. She'd come to get him back and besides this was his last known location before his trace had been mysteriously blocked. She swung closer a smile on her face the others had left but she hadn't. As swung onto the tower she landed by an open window she scaled the wall looking through the window. Its was a little girl she looked upset. She only looked over the top of the window her eyes peeking. No brother her orders from her dad were to bring him home not get involved. But maybe she would lead him to him. She coutinued to wacth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:36 pm
'Looks like everything is under control. Well so far', as Ms Sun(Black Feather) thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hmm, I know something is wrong", said Gemini. "It feels real bad, maybe Black Feather is back", she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:46 pm
"Yes, Fox check her id", said Starfire.

"K", said Fox as she took off.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:31 pm
Terra saw robin catch Adam. But she was confused about what he said 'A new master' What new master, she went back inside to find a strange person. "uh...hello." She looked at her strangly. "Why are you in are house?"  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Robin went back to the medic centre a began to search the room. The shower was dripping it'd been used recently. All of Adam's stuff had gone the medic tech swicthed and the window open. It was obivous what had happened. He jumped out of the window landing on all fours on the sand. Footsteps he followed them unti they stopped here another set spawned strange. Robin followed them back into the house to find Terra and the new comer 'Hi I'm Robin I'll be with you in a sec' he smiled 'Terra I need word' he added.

Adam climbed into the vent shaft hovering lightly as he moved through the vents. Moving briskly until he heard the childish ramblings of Gemini he went to the closet vent looking through. She was thier rambling about Black feather.

'Stay here Adam I fear for the girl put your feelings aside and stay' he added sternly.

Adam rolled his eyes great babysitting. He stayed put.

Crimson looked up again noticing a new addition to the scene a kid was looking through the vent..Adam !. Her heart leak a gigantic pump of adreline. Her orders were to obtain him and bring him home alive but she couldn't break his operation though he needed to bring him home soon.

She would wait. From her info files she knew the girl was Gemini the others had to be some where else. She crawled across the wall making a temporal hole in the wall climbed through she jumped into the room besides the child. Scanning around finding the vent. She made another hole in the vent this time throwing a apple sized matte silver cone into the vent. Her sense locked onto Adam. A deep red beam entangled with weblines encased Adam trapping him in a forcefield. She climbed into the vent shooting a webline at the newly appeared circular disk bottom sucessfully attaching the webbing the the device yanked the webline backwards with too much strength creating swishing noise ampliefied by the echeo condition of the vent. It came bolting towards her she too by an milimetre manged to dodge the pod before it crashed landed into a destroying a desk smashing it pieces creating a huge noise which would not doubt have been detected.

Adam lay thier when suddenly he was encased in a force ray of some sort and was yanked backwards crashlanding in a spare room into the desk making splinters out of it.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games