Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:00 pm
((Later tater))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:28 am
"Well, it's not everyday that someone turns into a ox or a rabbit in front of me" she reasoned. "And Akito is...who?" Maron noticed the change in mood in the room.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:35 am
"Yeah, Chiaki is my name. But I don't see the crime in that."

Chiaki stared at the police. He had outrun them before and the othe one that stared at him strangely didn't seem the quick type. if they had really found out that he was Kiatou Sinbad, how could outrun them, he thought.

Then another thought occured to him. There would be no proof that he was Sinbad. The only way they could know that is if they had followed him and saw him change back. But the plice were fools and never thought of such things.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:45 am
L kept staring and realized he had diffrent a eye color and hair color to Sinbad, though his facial fetures made L supisious, L got off the chair "Hm...I am sorry, you don't seem like the man I had thought you were...A misunderstanding, please excuse us." then him and the police walked out and the one who was staring at Chiak said Ryuu-I mean L, why didn't you take him in? That was clearly Sinbad!" L turned to him "I had thought that too...He looks alot like him but his hair and eyes are a totally difrent color...We're going to have to keep an eye on him."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:03 pm
Chiaki watched them as they left. He then let out a sigh of relief. But he wanted to know what made them suspect him, and how he had slipped up. Access (Chiaki's angel) flew down to him.

"Chiaki, that was close! You have to be more careful!"

"I don't know if it's over. I don't know if i'll be able to become Sinbad if I'm suspected"

"You have to!" Access complained. "You'll just have to be more careful!"

((Since I didn't make a profile for chiaki
heres pictures))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sinbad
User Image
chiaki  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:31 pm
Nodoka shook her head to get her bangs out of her eyes so she could see where she was going. It had gotten late. The sky was already dark. She struggled to keep her balance while she headed to her apartment building.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:35 pm
"Akito is like our god. He lives for us," Momiji replied solemnly.
"Whatever Akito says, goes, and it's rarely pretty," Hatsuharu added.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:32 pm
"Oh" Maron said simply not pursuing the subject. She checked her watch, it was late. "I better go, It's pretty late"  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:33 pm
Nodoka pushed the door open with her foot and slimbed the stairs to her apartment.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:41 pm
Chiaki walked up to his apartment, and out to his balcony. Once he saw that Maron wasn't there he layed down and went to bed.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:42 pm
"Awww," Momiji said, dissapointed like a little child.
"See you tomorrow," Haru said simply.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:44 pm
"See you!" she waved goodbye before returning to he apartment. She lay in her bed for a while thinking about everything that happened. Not your typical day.

(im trying to give those who haven't startd a chance to start)  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:05 pm
The next morning Maron was awoken by Miyako punding on her door.

"Maron we are going to be late!"

Miyako then proceeded to chiaki's door, however on the first knock he came out read to go, and waited outside Maron's door.

"Maron! You've got to get dressed" Finn complained to Maron.

Maron looked at he clock ,jumped up and dressed with speed>

She then rushed out to meet th two.

"Should we go get Haru and Momiji?"Maron asked

"Yeah sure, Miyako said "But we have to hurry"

The three headed down to Hau's apartment and knocked on the door/

Nodoka had left her apartment early to get to school with time to spare.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:26 pm
L was in his office crouching in his chair and one of the agents came in "Sir! I have some extremly important evidence on the Sinbad case!" L looked at the agent and said "Really?...Lets see it then.". The agent brought in a T.V and showed on it Chiaki turning into Sinbad, L had his thumb in his upper lip again "Hm...I had a feeling that he had some relation to Sinbad...Do you mind telling me how you obtained this footage?" the agent knodded "Yes sir. One of the police officers was walking by an ally not to long ago and recorded this with a camera he had at hand." L stayed there with his thumb still in his upper lip watching the paused video "I want Police stationed outside of the hotel we were at last night.". The agent bowed and said "Right away sir." then left.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games