Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:21 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~
Scourch smiled and said,"Thanks dude."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:34 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Yo, Azar what's with the katchup. All well," said cyborg as he turned over to Beast Boy and Raven and saw them about to kiss. "Yo, you two sorry to interupt but can one of you two clean up your son, cause he has katchup all over himself and I think he was playing with the katchup bottle again," he said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:09 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~
Beastboy sighed and said,"Emerald go help your brother."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:43 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Wow, twins," said Nightstar with a smile.

Then Nightfire was happy and said, "Yeah, now I'm not the little one nomore. Yeah!" "Oh, hey Scourch," said Nightfire as he waved to Scourch.

"Yeah, hey Scourch," said Nightstar.

Then Nightfire asked a question to his parents and everybody heard, "Ok, no one has ever told me an answer and I want one. And the same thing happens to Emerald evrytime she askes and no one tells her. How are babies made and where do thet come from?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:14 am
(Who's going to play the other twin ?)
Future present
'Oh..well ' Robin scracthed his head trying to find a way of explaining it. 'It's like this when two people love each other they make a special bond which creates a child..' Robin tailed not sure what to do.

Vince giggled. Man it seemed like all the parents were getting some excpt his dad.. he bowed his head down his mood became depressed was he holding his dad back ?. He didn't really belong here thouhg.. . He looked up 'Hey Mrs Starfire I can do an advnaced scan on the children if you want' he said in a forcec cheery tone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:49 pm
~~Future Present~~

Raven glanced over at Azar and sighed. One of her eyebrows raised in question. She heard Nightfire's question and chose to let Robin find a way to explain it.

Azar shook his head. "I wasn't playing with the ketchup bottle! It got dumped on me... Again!" He looked over at Vince. This called for revenge. "And I don't need help getting it off." He crossed his arms in anger and left the room.

Raven sighed and looked at Beast Boy. "Want to go after him?"  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:53 pm
Beastboy shook his head and said,"I think we just let him blow off some steam." Beastboy then held Raven close and said,"Now where were we."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:05 pm
~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald got up. "Ill go with him." As she wispered. "So I dont get anymore grossed out." As she left the room and ran to her brother. "Brother..." As she went and tapped him on the shoulder.

~~~Past Present~~~

Blackfire got up from the multiple attacks. "You guys got your hit now...now its my turn." Her eyes glowed in rage and blasted each one crashed into a window. She saw her sister and flew down and attacked her in flight as she fell toward the water.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:59 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
The impact of crashing through the window knocked Beastboy out and fell into the ocean.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:15 pm
~~Past Present~~

After being hit Cyborg fell to the ground and knocked out.

Starfire fell into the ocean after being hit and was sinking in the water as she was going to knock out.

~~Future Present~~

"Um...well and a baby develops in my stomach and...," said Starfire as she was trying to explain.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:42 pm
((Don't know yet but I'll take an offer if you want to be him. Oh, his name is Whitefire.))

Then Nightstar laughed a little and said to her parents, "I'll take care of this mom, dad." she than looked at ehr brother and said, "You know something little bro. Mom, dad or any other parent in this house couldn't tell me either except for Cyborg. He's the only one who told me, Azar, and Vince about it. and now I'll tell you." she than whispered into Nightfire's ear and move away when she was done.

"GROSS!" yelled Nightfire. He than fell off his chair.

((Oh,and if anyone was wondering how Nightfire looked here's an image.))

Nightfire:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:05 pm
~~~Past Present~~~

Blackfire crossed her arms and looked at her new home. "I think we need some redecorating" She headed to her first room BB. "Wow.... I think I will do this room last." As she headed toward Ravens room. "Wow dark...Lets make it more bright." She broke the windows having the bright sun replace the cold darkness...."Better"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:12 pm
~~Past Present~~

The impact of crashing through a window made Raven grit her teeth together. Her vision flickered as she fought against passing out. She had heard a splash, Beast Boy. Raven gathered the remainder of her energy as she fell to the ground. She let her soulself leave her body in the form of a raven. It dived into the water and grabbed a sinking Beast Boy in its talons. The raven pulled Beast Boy on to the land before disappearing as Raven fainted.

~~Future Present~~

Azar looked over at his little sister. Even if he wasn't angry at her, he snapped. "What do you want?"

Raven smiled, a small smile. "I forgot. Remind me." She leaned closer to him to kiss him.

((I might as well post a picture of Azar as well. Here it is smile )

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:13 pm
~~Past Present~~

Then Starfire woke heself up before she can be drown in the ocean water. she than swam all the way up to the surface, breathe some air, and flew out of the water. She than flew back into the tower window, looked for Blackfire and when she found her, she threw starbolts from her eyes and hands, making Blackifre fall out of the windows she broke and fall into the water.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:47 pm
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy regain consiouseness and went over to Raven and seeing her unconcious said,"Raven are you ok. Come on Raven wake up." Seeing no other way of waking her up Beastboy picked up Raven and began carrying her back to titans tower.
~~~~~future present~~~~
Beastboy smiled and said,"Aw yes, I remember now. i was just reminding you that you are the beautiful women ever to live."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games