Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:06 pm
"Yep." Rosalie said, plopping herself down on the couch. "Takeru.. how did Oiya find us so quickly? Like she knew exactly where we were?" Rosalie asked him.

Ben stayed silent in the cabinet under the bathroom sink. Oiya was calling his name from out in the room. She'll find me for sure... he laughed to himself. Ben made a rustling sound from inside the cabinet, he knew Oiya would hear from the the doorway.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:10 pm
Takeru laughed. "Pureblood vampires have it. I guess you could call it instinct. We can sense when other life forms are near. Or in Oiya's case, where they are."

Oiya giggled. I know where you are now! She said and flung oped the cabinet. "Found you!"

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:35 pm
Rosalie nodded. "Ah okay. I see now. Ben and I have similiar instincts, just not as accurate and precise." Rosalie Stood up. "Like right now.. I can here Ryuu in the east wing of the house, toward your parents rooms.. but you see i can't tell exactly what room it'd be." She smiled then sat down next to him again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:43 pm
Takeru sat on a couch. "Yeah, most vampires have it."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:57 pm
Rosalie nodded. "Thought so." She groaned. "They're taking forever..." Rosalie was impatient.

Oiya swung the cabinet open and had said, "Found you!" And at almost the same moment Ben had pushed himself out of the cupboard. He sprung out at her. He leaned forward in the same movement of springing out. He pressed his ice-like lips against hers, wrapping his right arm around her back, the other holding her head. "'Ello, love." He said against her lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:02 pm
[Hey My phone is dead, and I g2g. I love you goodnight. heart ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:02 pm
[[LMAO Surprise! I'm gonna totally make out now! xd ]]
Takeru laughed. "Yeah it won't be long now. Oiya jsut found Ben."

Oiya was startled at first, then kissed back. "Hello."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:06 pm
[ xd Lol I know. He was like 'commere my love!' LAWL, xp Yep]

"Oh okay. What's so funny about it though?" Rosalie asked, confused at the humor in his voice.

Ben held her head in his hands, still kissing her. He let go, then back up an inch, breaking it. "I love you." He said, hugging her closely. "Let's go, wait nom find Ryuu first." Ben let go of her, and walked toward the door. "See you in a bit, love." Ben said, leaving the room.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:27 pm
[[BAM! Woah..someone is horny lmao. rofl ]]

Oiya blushed bright red. Wow....Okay Ryuu! Hmmm...Your in...the room...two away fomr my parents. Oiya ran out the door and into the room Ryuu was in. She looked in the closet and found him on the bottom shelf. "Aha!" She said and smiled.

Takeru smiled, trapping in laughter. "Oh...It's Oiya and Ben."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:08 pm
[I know! Lol Srsly O_O! Maybe he is really.. Idk. Lol xD]

"Aw.. man." Ryuu got up off the shelf. It was almost painful cramming himself to such a small space with his height. He started out of the room.

Ben had made it back into the living room. "Has Oiya found Ryuu yet, Takeru?" Ben asked as he leaned against the wall.

Rosalie sighed and rested her head on her hands. I'm bored already... She groaned to herself.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:24 pm
Oiya got up and followed Ryuu into the main room.
Takeru looked up at Ben.
"Oh yeah she's right...here..." He said as Oiya walked into the room. "So...What are we going to do now? I am so bored."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Rosalie sighed and stood up. "I don't know.. This game is becoming tedious... we should do something else. Takeru? What do you want to do? Hide-and-go-seel didn't last very long.. appearantly." Rosalie stuck out her tongue in a cute way.
Ben laughed at Rosalie's humor. ;P  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:52 pm
Takeru thought for a moment. "Hmmm....I don't know...I was thinking truth or dare but.....I don't know..." Oiya sat on the couch next to Rosalie.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:37 pm
Rosalie smiled. "That sound great. Okay you start, Takeru." She said, moving ti the floor. "Hey make a circle." Rosalie tolf the others. Ben and Ryuu obediently slid from their chairs onto the floor. Ben and Ryuu sat on either side of Rosalie. "SO...?" Rosalie asked Takeru.  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:16 pm
[[-^- WHAT I DO?!?!?]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games