Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:58 pm
Kaski gets dressed in a space suit and starts to help Rai." Wow this is fun." Kaski then starts fixing little things with his monkey rench.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:09 pm
As Isura is carrying Rea down the hall, she keeps droping her. Isura knows that it's the shicka.I know how strong shikas are but this one is abnormally strong! We don't have much time!  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:22 pm
The shika began to grumble and moan. Then Rea let out a sarrowful cry of pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:27 pm
As soon as Isura heard that cry of pain she knew she was almost out of time. She started to sprint towards the infirmiray.The shicka is taking over! In just about an hour the shika will take complete control!! I have to hurry...  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:32 pm
Rea let out another low moan. She was in extreme pain, and she felt week.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:39 pm
Isura kept going faster and faster, she had made it. In the infirmiray there was a table. the table was used to hold down the paiteint during the surgery. Isura waited and waited for Rai to get there.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:52 pm
"Don't tie me down! I'm Rea! Don't hurt me!" the shika cryed, while it was being straped to a cold metal table.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:55 pm
"Too late you dumb basdard!!! I know that you aren't Rea. I know the real Rea!" Isura was pissed.My god!! where is Rai!!! if he doesn't get here soon I won't be able to save her!!  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:59 pm
"Isura....you know what will happen if you'll hurt me...If you don't I'll have to show you..." Rea let out a horrible ear piearcing scream of agonising pain. Rea you're hurt! FIGHT BACK!....No she dosn't have the GUTS!((Rea's thoughts italicized))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:07 pm
Isura did the only thing she could do. She knocked the shika out. You do that by blowing into the persons left ear as hard as you can.Come on Rai!!  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:11 pm
The real Rea came back since the shika was knoked out. "ISURA! WHAT THE CRAP!??? WHAT'S GOING ON!?? This hurts! LET ME OUTTA HERE! IS RAI ALL RIGHT!? JUST TELL ME WHAT THE FRIG IS GOING ON!!!"((lol...what the crap from naruto abridged!))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:21 pm
"Rae, settle down. I'm not going to hurt you . I'm trying to get this shika out of you and yes Rai is fine. I'm just waiting for him. I need him in order to continue. Just lay down and rest." Isura said in a very calm mother- like tone.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:27 pm
"Isura..." Rea wispered.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:43 pm
"what is it?" Isura whispered back.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:15 pm
(Sorry everyone i was out doing manual labor and other chores today i was too tied up to get on the PC)

Rai rushed down to the infirmary after trying to quickly remodel the school by just a little bit. "Isura is Rea alright?" Rai interrupted with a distinct look of confusion on his face upon as to wondering what he should do. "Isura, tell me how I can help."  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games