Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:44 pm
In his full mutated stage, Wesker's eyes are just the same as they've been since CVX...

And just because his arm mutates doesn't automatically make him Krauser. That's like saying sharks and dolphins are the same thing because they look the same.

Krauser's arm was like a sword (Devil May Cry?!), whereas Wesker's is a large.... well, whip/rope/something that hurts. Wesker can whack you from a distance if he feels like it, so you have to be careful... Whereas with Louser (see what I did there?) if you say far away you can unload on him. At least I think so. I haven't played that ick in so long. Ah, bliss...

But yeah, Wesker's various attacks =/= Krauser's various attacks.

Moving on...

Did you know that the same man who voiced Curtis Miller in RE: Degeneration voiced Chris in RE5?

(No, Bio, I didn't like Degeneration.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:46 pm
i got the shot gun, wind crest, sun crest, and star crest, idk hhow to get the moon crest, i think that one half is in a room where you have to push switches to get it, and the other is in the attic.
One Question,
The Tiger Statue.
Ive Gotten The Blue Gem, But if the wind crest resides some where else rather then the other side of the statue, what is one the other side? is there a red gem?  

Panic At Teh Disco

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:23 am
@Canas: Oh sorry. Since Wesker mutation design is a bit different from Krauser's I guess that makes RE5 a true deserving addition to the franchise. rolleyes

@Disko: You're playing normal or arranged mode? I don't even remember what's concealed behind the red eye, but you don't get around to it until your second trip to the mansion. So it's definitely not the crest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:36 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh, so he basically turns into Krauser. Lameness. No matter how many things I find out about RE5, it only convinces me further that NOT playing this game was a right decision. Still, the transformation isn't half as REtarded as Sergei's. But that's not saying much at all.
I can't believe Canas can look at the above images and with a straight face say, "That is a true Resident Evil game."

Agreed. I still haven't played the game either but I did watch these lame cutscenes and you're right, Bio. Not playing this game was a good idea.  

Vankala

Panic At Teh Disco

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:10 am
Accually The Tiger Statue has two sockets, where you insert a blue gem in the right eye, and a red in the left, i belive you dont get the red til ur trip back to the hell hole, but the blue gem gives you the wind crest, or star crest, no wait, its the sun crest. xD About 5 minutes ago i finally got the moon crest! biggrin But Then The Snakey ated meh, what a b***h. Can you kill it or do you just have to run? cuz he trapped me so i shot him, he let me move a lil but i got stuck, then he chowed down on me. Uhm, i wish i had my ps3 by the computer so some one could walk me through it. uhm, yeah, hElp!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:17 pm
You can't technically kill it, but if you put enough rounds into it, it'll run (err... slither?) away. Which I prefer to do since if I try to outrun it, I usually get cornered and eaten.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Panic At Teh Disco

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:37 pm
i just got the moon crest, (ran by it) Dx But ran outa ammo after i go through the gate and the puppies are there. so i am gonna go on a ammo hunt before a leave again. =]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:17 pm
Did you make sure to loot your buddies Kenneth and Richard? Both carry ammo, Kenneth even has 2 clips  

Biohazard EXTREME

Panic At Teh Disco

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:39 pm
Yep, lol. i like the dramatic music that it plays when you find richards body. kinda hystarical. Dx
Does any body mind if i start a thread where people can upload save data for people to help them with?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:21 pm
Yeah, the music was actually different in the PSN version from the original. They changed the music in Director's Cut Dual Shock Version from the original Director's Cut, so it's not even the music that was on the original RE1 game. Hence why it doesn't sound like the music they remastered in the REmake.
Though I like the music, I think the music wouldn't be so histerical if it got some decent voice overs. But hey, that's why we love the original.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:37 pm
Guys, try to move this to the help thread please! razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:55 am
I Posted My Thing in the help forum aalready but people where replying to this one. =  

Panic At Teh Disco

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:47 pm
Vankala
Biohazard EXTREME
Oh, so he basically turns into Krauser. Lameness. No matter how many things I find out about RE5, it only convinces me further that NOT playing this game was a right decision. Still, the transformation isn't half as REtarded as Sergei's. But that's not saying much at all.
I can't believe Canas can look at the above images and with a straight face say, "That is a true Resident Evil game."

Agreed. I still haven't played the game either but I did watch these lame cutscenes and you're right, Bio. Not playing this game was a good idea.

Wait. So I guess William Birkin is also retarded...? Afterall, he mutated and had a Tyrant Arm too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:40 am
Birkin's mutation was cool though. None of that, "Mutate him, but keep his face in tact for the fangirls." Plus Birkin lost pretty much all intelligence. There's nothing lamer in RE than fighting a monster who can carry on a conversation.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:21 pm
Alexia was very capable of carrying out a conversation when she first transformed (well, she could speak at least, if I'm not mistaken)... And she more or less stayed intact, just her skin shifted (even as the queen ant).

But again, guys, off-topic. Take it to the Grill.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff