Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:51 am
"Whatever. I'll pretend I'm not involved." Kouga walks out of the Hot Springs like he hasn't seen anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:34 pm
"angel! pay for those people's cloth's my prank did not involve destroying the clothing. " she glares at him and goes silent while gyou talks.
"a present?" susumu looks at Gyou with a question on her face. she blush's "thank you, you really don't have to"  

Eris5

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:24 pm
"I dont want to." His body began to blur out, and he was gone in a flash.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:01 pm
Gyou smiled "of course i must," he said as he reached into the bag and pulled out two what looked like normal Ninja gloves, but they seemed to jump with electricity, as he brang the gloves closer to susumu it showed it was made of an odd yellow lightning like leather. "these gloves were crafted by the Goddess of lightning, the wearer, who you shall be." he said before puasing for a breath "the wearer's fist attacks will be strong and swift like lightning, any enemy that touches the gloevs to block your attacks will be electiruted, but also like all the items of the goddesses, this item gives the wearer everlasting love," he said smiling.  

Havok-Trance

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 2:33 am
thanks a lot angel... stare
well il be going back to my bath now

*gets back in the bath and takes a nap.... AGAIN*  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:30 am
"Oi!! Korioki-kun! Wake up!" Kouga calls out to Korioki from the door of the hot springs, "If you don't come now to the stadium, you're missing out an awesome fight, pal! It's between a jinchuuriki and an akatsuki leader!!" he shouted as he dashed back to the stadium, where he came from.  

ll Shinzo ll

Eris5

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:19 pm
susumu accepts the gift holding the gloves in her hands they seem so mystic. she gets up out of the bath and puts on her cloth's the last thing she puts on is her new gloves. walking back out to the bath to show oroami and gyou with a smile on her face she runs over and hugs gyou keeping her gloves away from elecricuting him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 2:13 pm
Neska walked into the springs he heard that is was very nice, during this season.  

Death_God_Sakura

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:37 pm
"Ohiyo Susumu-san, I heard that you were chosen to be a host for the goddess of lightning--I'm not sure about the details, and I dont' really understand the situation, but congratulations!!" Kouga said heartily to Susumu.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 8:49 pm
neska over heard this and turned around. The left the spring and the village.  

Death_God_Sakura

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:47 pm
Kouga sees a retreating shadow and throws two shurikens at it, "Oi, who's there? What are you doing here?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:21 pm
Neska turns around "I was going to jump in the bath for a bit, but seeing as this place will juat bring more stress. I'm leaving." Neska disappeared.  

Death_God_Sakura

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:10 am
"Just bring more stress? What do you mean? Hey, come back!" Kouga leaves the bathhouse and gives chase to Neska.  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:22 am
fine im comeing... no nead to yell..
*thinks*(man i cnat eaven get a decent nap crying )  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 8:32 am
"Wow, Korioki-kun, you sure are late...the fight over at the stadium just ended, and now two akatsuk leaders are arguing...well, you just missed a good fight, but it looks like you're in for an even better one." Kouga shrugged.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games