Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:02 pm
Akarii's white dress becomes so filled with blood it begins to drip "I long for the blood of a Death member. Let me get some Akarii." Kyuu said while her eyes turned an evil red and she smiled growing bigger. 'When the moon reaches the highest point in the sky Kyuu will get her wish." Akarii said thinking 'And I will die'  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:30 pm
"not if i can help it. you cant just give up. thats what cowards do. your brother wished for you to live. so live. we all want you to live. so live. if you give up on yourself and those around you, you have truely given up and will die a coward. do you really want that? to be remembered as a coward and not the potential greatness you have within you." grimices at trying to hold Akarii and the barriar at the same time. "i've been threw what your going threw. you have great friends and a great life. dont throw it away as if it where nothing." determination sets in eyes. "now your the only one who knows how to save kyuu and yourself at the same time. there has to be a way. i'll help you and back you up. so trust us and yourself." pulls Akarii back up to the branch and focuses more on the barriar holding Kyuu.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:37 pm
Akarii says "Its simple to save Kyuu. But not so easy to save me. Kyuu longs for blood. So give her blood. She longs for my blood. To save me.... I would need more blood. Alex. But blood blinds me. And as according to Brotherr I cannot live without my eyes."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:45 pm
"how much blood would you need and how much blinds you? because last time you just stopped drinking it for a while and when you cried you were fine." looks down at Kyuu.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:49 am
Lance had been listening the whole time,but didn't say anything until now."...Their here..."As he said a dark cloud appeared thunder and lightning coming from it.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:14 am
"what?! dammit. fine here." takes out kunai and cup and slits her wrist holding it over the cup till it was halfway full. feeling a little dizzy she stops flow and heals up wound. "drink it." hold out cup "its not ordinary blood so drink it."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:25 pm
"I can't it would be like taking from brother again." Akarii said falling from the tree and landing on her side before getting up and groaning. "Akarii. Its almost high moon. Where's my blood?!" Kyuu stated  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:43 pm
"Yes they are here,but it was a bad idea...to bring a storm cloud with them..."He said grinning as a lightning bolt struck down infront of themand when the lightning was gone,five men and four women were standing in its place."Welcome ...the last of the thunder demons..."  

KATKIBA109

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:55 pm
Akarii quickly stole Kyuu and hid. She didn't need the whole school knowing her secret. She slowly ran away when Kyuu bit her through her back and she stopped behind a bush. "Its high moon Akarii." Kyuu growled  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:32 pm
"Akarii!! lance will you be fine? you have crimmy. i'm gonna go deal with Akarii but i'll leave clones for you to comand. just dont seriously injure yourself. " runs off and leaves 10 clones behind and runs along the trail of blood Akarii left. once there she picks Akarii up and slaps her accross the face and in her confustion forces the blood down her throught. "Akarii dont make me waist my breath. there are many people her fighting so you can live. do you want to let them down? do you want their efforts to be in vain?! stop this foolishness! i'm sure your brother would not appriciate the fact your throwing away a life, a special gift, he gave you."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:35 pm
"Brother said that my life is needed yes! But is it my fault everyone wants me dead?! Is it my fault that the death thing gets to me?! I don't want to die! I want to fufill brothers last wish!" Akarii yelled as Kyuu dug deeper into her back with razor teeth  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:49 pm
"then dont give in and fight back! dont let people walk all over you. like Kyuu for example. even if he/she may be your friend dont let them take advantage of you." uses foot and pushes Kyuu away.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:54 pm
"Its.... how I was raised...." Akarii said "Brother taught me to always be nice. But Brother found my one flaw.... I'm too nice aren't I?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:11 pm
"no. i think it good to be nice. but being nice doesn't mean you let people walk all over you. just be a little more strickt and have a little spirit." jumps behind Akarii to stop Kyuu who accidentally bits me."GAh. i used to be like you till i found friends. i found something to live for and protect."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:04 pm
Akarii pulls Kyuu off as the moon reaches its highest point in the sky.. "Akarii its high moon!" Kyuu said and Akarii stepped on Kyuu "B-bad Kyuu!!!" Akarii said nervous  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games