Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:06 pm
Hayato made a 'oof' sound and dropped her, clutching his stomach. "Hey! That wasn't necesary! Now you owe me 2 sorries!" He said, looking at her with a joke glare. "Besides, I thought time stuff was your 'power' now? Little miss I am the Time Stranger?" He said in a mocking tone of voice, now recovered from her attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:16 pm
Alcina landed gracefully on her feet, quickly moving away from her offender. Then she 'humphed' and crossed her arms. "Hey, no one's perfect on the first try! It's not like I've ever done anything like this before... And it was too necessary. You wouldn't let go." And it also gave her great satisfaction to finally whack Hayato like she had been wanting to for a long time now. As far as Alcina was concerned, he deserved it.

"Is everyone here?" the princess asked as she looked around. She hoped this was the right time and place...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:20 pm
Kisa pulled her brother by the arm and dragged him in front of Alcina, "We're here Alcina-nee-chan!"

"I'm herreee~" Kane said dizzily as he climbed up the hill and ran to the group. He shook his head and asked, "Where are we...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:50 pm
"That's a good question..." she muttered under her breath. She really wasn't that familiar with geography outside of the castle. The princess started to look around and saw a disturbance in the distance. It looked like several people crowed around someone...

Alcina was beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea after all as a feeling of dread crept over her. They shouldn't change the past... right? Could she really keep everyone from trying to help though? Could she keep herself? The princess shook her head and hoped for the best. "I think... we should go this way," she said pointing to the crowd. The ruins of some ancient house were close by the group, which should be enough cover for all of them.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:25 pm
Hayato found himself looking to another direction, towards his home. If this truly was the past, as she claimed it to be, could he go back to his clan and stop himself from being friends with the mazoku who betrayed him?

No. He descided. The past, is there to remember, and if it was a mistake, something to learn from. BEsides, he liked the past he shared with him, except the last day he saw him. Well, not counting the days he saw him as a stone.

When he turned back, he saw the group looking over to where Alcina had pointed out. "No one," He started, "will make any move to change your pasts." He warned. "Or you will be facing me. No one is allowed to change anything. Not even if someone's life is endangered." He looked over to his own land. When he turned back, he had determination written on his face. He would not go back. "Got it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:08 pm
The princess was surprised at Hayato's declaration. But she was glad. It was a relief to know someone else would help her if things went to far. Forgetting her anger at the wolf kizoku for the moment, she turned and smiled at Hayato. "Thank you."

Alcina looked back toward the ruins now with more urgency. They didn't want to miss what they came all the way back in time to see! "Come on. We can watch from the ruins. No one should be able to see us from there."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:11 pm
Hayato found himself grinning at the Pricness. "Well, that was a first." He muttered, but did not say loud enough for her to hear. Other than that, he agreed, and went to see what they were here for.

((Leri, i think you should RP this part. i donno))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:47 pm
Unable to do anything, Amika watched the balloon fly away without her.

Wow, I can't believe that.... they got away! she thought wildly. With a quick glance back to her town, she made her decision. Alright! I'm going to follow them! I can't let these vandals get away, and besides, it's not like I'll be missed... The last part made her feel a little sad, and yet, finally an adventure was brewing. Something she had always dreamed about, but her quiet life had simply evaded. Until now. Amika ran off at a full sprint, grinning. Even if she couldn't pinpoint where they were headed, she had the general idea, and that was good enough for now.

((So sorry, I'm probably confusing everyone! sweatdrop I changed Naomi's name to Amika... hope you don't mind, if it's a problem, I'll switch it back! It's just... it was kind of annyoing me that I was RPing someone with the name in my SN [if that makes any sense]. I also changed her appearence very slightly. Again, sorry! But I figured I didn't post much, so hopefully it won't be a problem... I left everything else the same.))  

DemonHunterNaomi

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:24 pm
((Yay! More people to get involved in the rp! Yes, don't let us vandals get away! I'm going to have someone chasing after the princess pretty soon, so you could probably meet up with him if you want. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 3:14 pm
( Mm... now I get the feeling towards why writers get lazy in writing the dramatic parts of a story xd )

She had ran from a far distance and had mentally cursed herself so many times for running away from the people who would help her--her family. But they hated her treasure--the two greatest joy in life. She stopped and sat on a small rock, rocking the now-sniffling baby in her arms. The other one was quiet and was snuggled against her blanket with her mind away from dangers.

"Hey, hey... come on Kisuna, don't cry. I'm here..." She whispered to him and hummed a little lullaby. The small baby had made a small yawn and cuddled himself to sleep just like his twin. His mother smiled, "Be a good older brother to your sister..."

For a while, she nestled them in her arms and rested her legs so that once again, she'd be able to get away from them--the people who chased her. They were dark-haired people--three--and commanded that she give them her children. And for what? For a title drawn from birth and blood. They wouldn't let her children have it and to them, if there wasn't anything in their way, it'd be good too.

"Mazoku..." She cursed under her breath, "I swear... though you may be immortal... no one is like that. No one can be like that forever. The only people who deserve to be immortal is/are God(s)..." She winced when she felt her side kicked and her face met the sandy ground. She looked up, "Kisa... Kisuna..." She mentally sighed in relief to see that they had landed safely in the sand. She winched again when she felt herself get kicked again. This time, a voice followed.

"Get up, wench." He pulled her by her long sandy hair and jerked her head up, making her body follow.

She frowned but stayed silent.

"Where is it?" He asked, his icy blue eyes piercing through hers.

"Get off." She demanded and aggressively hit his hand away from her. She staggered backwards, returning his fierce look to her. The woman flipped her hair behind her coolly, "The thunder stone doesn't belong to you."

Suddenly, she felt something clasp her hands together. It was metal and cold. She didn't bother to turn around but tried to wiggle her hands free from the chains that bind her.

"Tell us or we'll kill the heirs." The woman heard multiple blades unsheathed. The man continued, "and maybe we'll spare your life."

Her expression changed to an irritated, tired one, "You're so annoying." She spun around and managed to kick away their daggers and swords to a far distance, "I'm not telling you where the thunder stone is--AHHH!!!" She screamed as she felt something--or someone bite her neck.

"I swear, I'll kill you..." A dark wavy-haired woman took her long fingernails and put it near the woman's neck.

"Lartuone..." She mumbled, not fazing or flinching at all.

Lartuone rolled her eyes and turned to the mazoku leader next to her, "She's boring me. Can't you just kill her?"

He shoved Lartuone like he did to the woman earlier, not giving a damn whether or not a bruise had formed on her body. He then picked up a king cobra and let it slither on the woman's neck, "Aiko-channn... you don't have to die, you know? It's just one place that you have to speak of~..."

Aiko, the sandy haired woman spat at him in disgust, "You're an idiot, Hyoukyo. To think that you actually thought I'd give up two precious lives just for mine. There's a greater power out there more than immortality and I'm the one who'll use mine." She smirked with a proud look on her face that aggravated Hyoukyo. In an attempt to somewhat ignore her, he walked over to her crying children.

"Now... come on boys, let's kill these little brats." Hyoukyo smirked and looked down upon the two bundles below him. Lartuone smiled and picked on up, "So innocent... too bad their lives'll be lived so short--" She dropped it when she felt a strong magical aura arrive. Hyoukyo was about to raise his sword until he felt it too. He frowned and turned to see who it is. "Crap... It's that Suisaiga dude." Hyoukyo growled and ran with his men and Lartuone. That man had weakened him greatly and one day, he vowed to kill him... but not yet.

Once they were gone, a tall cyan-haired man had appeared from the sandy fog. He approached Aiko and kneeled down to help her. But she protested and shook her head frantically.

"Take them to the Hebizoku castle. Leave me here. I didn't show any pain but this king cobra already poisoned me." She ordered him.

"Aiko... they're going to miss their mother... and they're going to want a story." He said as he picked up the two bundles. Kisa and Kisuna suddenly stopped crying and had calmed down, feeling the gentle aura around the Sakanazoku ruler. Kisa, being the joyful one, had taken the opportunity to play with Suisaiga's long hair while Kisuna had sniffed and cuddled back to sleep.

"Heh... you can tell them how a "brave" person I was..." She chuckled and looked up at the sky which twinkled with stars, "and how their mother had left with their father..." She smiled and let out another chuckle as she continued, "... you can also tell them that my gift and their father's gift... it's a treasure that lies within the sky on the coldest, darkest rainy day..." She closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber that was never to be awaken. Her body turned white and cold and she let the sand cover her as Suisaiga travelled to the castle, not looking back.

The twins sniffled and broke into sobs for a reason unknown to them. Suisaiga didn't bother to try to calm them and let them cry all they wanted. It was the first day and beginning towards the time when the rain had fallen for a week and a mysterious light in the sky shone brightly. Suisaiga saw but knew that he wasn't the one who was to reach out to it. He just smiled and turned to one of the bundles, "One day, you'll be able to reach that 'star' up there... and wishes will be granted." The baby in the bundle had wiped it's tears and chortled to his words. Suisaiga made his way to the castle and covered the two from the rain, half-hoping they wouldn't see this incident ever again.

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 4:20 pm
Hayato had his hands in a tight ball of fist, forcing himself from running in there and making the mazoku stop. He hated them, after what he had done. but like he said to the others, we are not to interfere. He clenched his teeth and forced himself not to move an inch. He will not interfere with the past.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:07 pm
"Kisa--! No! Get off of me!" He yelled raspily. He couldn't bear to see anyone get hurt. If anything, he didn't want to see his mother get pushed around like that. Why didn't she do anything...?!

Kisa stopped tugging her brother's arm and sighed, "... We can at least have mom know we have her support from here... somehow..."

Kisuna glared at his sister and made a "hmmph!" noise in reply.  

Leri
Vice Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:21 pm
Kisuna's eyes turned into pools of sadness as he hugged his knees close to him, "Hayato-nii-san... is it possible to care for a person... or people... that much...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:29 pm
He looked at Kisuna, and back at the now unmoving woman, and sighed. "Just depends, kiddo." He muttered as he looked back on his own past, the times he spent and shared with the mazoku he cared so much, his best friend.

Silence followed his words, but he continued. "I used to be best friends with this one guy, and I always thought that I will do anything for him, even at cost of my life, and him to me as well..." He closed his eyes, remembering some past he actually enjoyed. "But...people change easily, sadly. I have changed from what I was from before." He opened his eyes, and glanced at Kisuna. "So Kisuna, you too will probably change." He squatted and ruffled his hair, grinning. "You should first of all change the way you think about me. I'm not that stupid, and I am actually someone you should respect. I am the leader of my Kizoku, the Wolf." He jokingly made an angry face. "ARGG! I'm a wolf! Be aware!" He chuckled.

He really didn't like depressing aura, and Kisuna was giving it. Everyone there was, actually. He wanted to light things up a bit. He hated these emotions. His emotions would be forever hidden, however, he had vowed. He would never show anyone his true feelings. He had learned. Never trust anyone. They can turn on you anyday. Only one you could trust is yourself.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:46 pm
Kisuna couldn't help but laugh. For the first time in a long time, he chuckled in mirth. He smirked at Hayato. He took the wolf kizoku's hand and... shook it, "Hayato-san, you've gained my respect." But soon, Kisuna gave him a comical glare, "But that doesn't mean that I'm letting you go anywhere near my sister." Speaking of which, where is she? He thought to himself. He looked around to see that his little sister was gone, "Hey... where'd Kisa go..?"

They're all gonna yell at me for this lattterrr~ She dreaded in her head. Kisa was running as fast as her feet and legs can move her. The words about the light in the sky intrigued her and she was dying to know what it was. She frowned in thought and had realized that it was the only moment in time and history where the rain was this bad. It was the only time that light had ever appeared as well.

That was when he spotted her. He let go of Hayato's hand and screamed out to her, "KISA! KISA!! GET BACK HERE!!"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games