Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Forum Games-Last poster wins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:45 pm
But still...........
Well, I've got caffeine, if you do get on tonight I will not be falling asleep until after you go..

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:34 am
Lol, okay then.I still have no net connection, it's very annoying, to say the least.. and I couldn't call you either. -sad face- I helped my mom instead. Me sorry.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:06 pm
It's ok. I just wish you did have a net connection, though. It's alright, you did get something good done then, so it's ok.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:46 am
Guess so. It's just hurting my mental health. -sigh- And school's out this Thursday, so my net connection will take more time to get, 'cause I'll need to go to the public library instead.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:03 pm
I thought we agreed, "No hurting ourselves." Poor, poor Felix, it'll all work out somehow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:58 pm
It's either my mental health, or the mental health of someone who can't take much more mental damage. And yes, that's part of why it's hard. Honestly, if I let it go, the other person will take more damage, and that will hurt me worse. So either way, it's kinda breaking the promise. I hate this situation.
Ja, it will work out. Things will be okay again in a few months. I will be in a new house, and likely have net connection and I will go to the same school.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:14 pm
I'm sorry, I really wish I could do more for you.
Ok, I'll take your word for it. Excellent.....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:05 pm
I found out yestarday that I no longer have a choice in the matter anyway. That makes it feel worse for me. -shrug- I'm trying not to go insane or hurt myself. I could make it not hurt, but it would be either changing who I am, or turning into a form of zombie. I prefer this way, but if you'd rather i do one of the others, I can. It's not that big of a deal for me either way.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:38 pm
Well, lack of choice does dictate to some degree how I will respond to the situation. If it's the same to you, I would prefer you didn't change how you are too much, I kind of like you as is, it'd be pretty sad for change to screw that up. I agree with you, the way you have chosen is best, you make much better choices than I do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:03 am
I may make okay choices, to an extend, at this time, but I'm sure you'd be upset if you knew some of the choices I've made and almost made. I prefer me this way as well, why I haven't changed yet. I prefer natural changes to forced ones anyway, but boredom has led me to the knowledge that it takes me about 5 minutes to change my personality.. And who said you make poor-ish choices?  

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:26 am
If you say so........
Yeah, I've got at agree with you there.
I said so!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:37 am
Lol, I guess I do then.
Sweet, we agree, in this case.... -cough- Something about talents -cough- We don't agree on.. -cough-
Haha... that was momentarily entertaining..
Very well. I can't stop you from saying stuffs, and I wouldn't anyway, it's your choice.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:23 pm
Excellent!
Maybe I'm just doing it to provide for some form of minor antagonism between the two of us to prevent any trouble in the future.
True, but you could try to prevent me.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:33 pm
Cool.
That is wise of you. It will help later.
I don't want to change who you are.

Fallen Poetry Angel

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:10 pm
I know!
That was the thought, I'm just hoping it doesn't fail.
Are you sure about that?

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces