Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:20 pm
User Image
Bone King, Lightning Warrior, Sannin, Mist Seven

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden shook his head, Fenrir's anger was out of control and rather sorry. He looked at Zane. "If he's gonna be throwing around weight let me handle him. Obviously he has no respect for a kage, regardless of his or her's actions. Besides....an assault on a kage would be an act of war regardless" He said as he crackled his neck, prepared to do combat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:21 pm
The moment he stopped choking him Zane performed a one handed seal. Suddenly poofing just before the german suples, he substituted himself with a grave head stone. Appearing to the right of Fenrir he sighed as he brushed his brow. "Well, to be honest, I thought you were going to attack me...dude you've got Evil p***k written all over you with your crazy fangs. The last time someone blew up my door I almost got killed, hence the random boobie traps at my door," Zane scoffed.  

BluewolfofMibu

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:24 pm
((this is an act of auto-hitness. >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:32 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir reeled his legs back and then launched himself back onto his feet. "Tch, what ignorance. You shouldn't judge people like that." he glanced at Zane. "It just might get you killed for real next time." he growled as he turned his attention to Raiden. "You want respect? Try to earn it. Until then you're just trash to me." He glanced back at Zane. "But trash I need help from. I hear this village is the best when it comes to sword-style. I came here to see it for myself." he noticed Rahenno and Susumu around him too. "As well as help Rahenno put Humpty-Dumpty back together again."

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:33 pm
Cain the Blade
((this is an act of auto-hitness. >.< ))

((It's not really a fight anymore. More like somebody smacking you upside the head for something. It's not like I'm trying to seriously injure or kill him.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:39 pm
(Fenrir...why is it that every guild we get into a similar situation...you try to get trained, for whatever reason i refuse, you try to kill me...I bs my way out of the kill in some crazy but awesome way...sigh)

"I thought you said we were trash? So how could trash help you out? Besides, you'd be better going to the Rain village instead," Zane sighed as he grabbed the tombstone and placed it back at the old grave. "They have a much better swordstyle than we do. And like I said, you're damaging property."  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:43 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"I don't like Rain." Fenrir muttered. "The constant downpour screws with my senses."

((History repeats itself?))

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:44 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden chuckled. "If I'm trash then you must be dirt. And I don't need respect from dirt. Now if you want any recognition then do something about it boy" He said in the same calm voice. He was amused by Fenrir's behavior. He looked at Zane. "I think we should leave him here....a child's temper tantrum isn't what we need" He said plainly

Shruikan Tenshi

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:46 pm
Rahenno didn't really want to get into this situation, but he heard his name come from Fenrir's mouth. He turned only to relize what he had said. Normally he would have taking that the wrong way, as an insult but he decided he wasn't going to do any fighting unless it was need. So for now he stayed quiet.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:48 pm
"Yeah I think you're absolutely right," Zane sighed. "Hey Raiden...how about some food?" Zane asked him as he pointed to the ramen shop  

BluewolfofMibu

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden nods. "Sounds like an idea to me. Anything in mind?" He asked as he began pondering on what food he would pick. Ramen sounded good to him anyways.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:54 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir's hair stood on end and he glared at Raiden, his sharingan daring him to look into his eyes. "Hey, does he know the style?" Fenrir asked Zane, not taking his eyes off of Raiden.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden looked towards the direction of Fenrir, however his eyes were under a blindfold. This would be slightly confusing, for one wouldn't know if he was blind or not. He then looked slightly in Zane's direction to see what style he meant

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:13 pm
"How about ramen? I could go for some Vegetable beef right about now," Zane pointed out. "And I don't think he knows anything about weapons," Zane said. "Well after you Raiden," Zane said motioning for him to take the lead.  

BluewolfofMibu

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:16 pm
User Image

Raiden Kaguya Raiken

Raiden smirked slightly, he knew about the kiri swordstyle if thats what he meant. He glanced towards Fenrir direction once more before he started to walk towards the ramen shop.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff