Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Godzillab10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:40 am
no, that makes you a complete jerk. (so I'll ask a similar question)

does it make you a noob. if you write "Return this" in the instruction manual of RE4 and return it to the rental store. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:43 am
Sadly that is how I found out that Wesker was a bad guy.

No, but at least you're telling the other noobs out there what to do, just in case they weren't sure.

Does it make you a noob if you saw that old TV commercial for RE2, and thought that those were the actual graphics for a PS2 remake that Capcom was making?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Godzillab10

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:53 am
yes because that commercial was just awful.

does it make you a noob if you thought the commercial for RE biggrin egeneration was a game trailer?(before it said "An original CG movie" at the end)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:11 am
Yes because it would have been announced in the very beginning that it was a video game with some symbol or another.

Does it make you a noob if you didn't understand the concept of the G-virus until you beat 2 for the 2nd time...  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:32 pm
Zombied_Squirrel
Yes because it would have been announced in the very beginning that it was a video game with some symbol or another.

Does it make you a noob if you didn't understand the concept of the G-virus until you beat 2 for the 2nd time...
No, because unlike other people, I have a habit of buying the strategy guides along with horror games just so I don't get stuck with the puzzles if I take too long with them. So in my free-time I read up on the files when I wouldn't in the game.

Does it make you a noob if you found no real purpose to purchase the amusing items like the mine-throwers in RE3 & 4 other than for amusement and because of such, you feel they'd just take up inventory space?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:08 pm
Umm... Yes because you can't PURCHASE them in RE3...

Does it make you a noob if you have to make use of strategy guides to beat an RE game for the first time?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:39 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... Yes because you can't PURCHASE them in RE3...

Does it make you a noob if you have to make use of strategy guides to beat an RE game for the first time?
*Groans* Fine, EARN them in RE3... *sheesh* So picky about wording.

I'd like to think not, because that is how I function when playing horror games for the first time. I need to know a strategy guide is there to bail me out if bad stuff happens.

Does it make you a n00b if you never really use the knife?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:54 pm
No it just makes you less skillful and such.....

Does it make you a noob if you don't remember the name of Leons' gun in 2?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:14 pm
Okay.. Where do I start?

First of all, you can't earn Mine thrower rounds in RE3 either. You can only randomly find them.

Secondly, doesn't not using the knife make you MORE skillful, because that means you can get by without having to waste all your ammo?

And third, I'm gonna say yes. HK VP-70. You should know it. Same with Claire's Browning HP.

Does it make you a noob if you question why the zombies in RE don't say "Brains"?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:24 pm
No Because not all types of zombies say BRAINS

does it make you a noob if you would have love to seen Directors cut made into a movie?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:30 pm
Umm... But then wouldn't that make them noobs? For having a one track mind, assuming that all zombies DO say brains?

And yes, because the live action footage acting was terrible. I mean, if you're gonna want to see something made into a movie, wouldn't the Remake make more sense?

Does it make you a noob if you think that the backgrounds in RE1, RE2, RE3, Remake, and RE0, are real time 3D?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:36 pm
Yes because WOW some of them are kind of shitty......
Does it make you a noob if you don't know where to put the six sided cube in CV X that has the heart spade and umbrella and biohazard mark?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:41 pm
What do you mean, shitty? The backgrounds were better than PS1's standards. That's the whole point of them being pre-rendered. o.O

Not really, because that was pretty ridiculous. What does a paperweight have to do with a computer console? Yep, that's when Capcom's creativity started to decline.

Does it make you a noob if you don't know what to do with gunpowder in RE3?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm
Yes because there is a file that tells you how to use that...

Does it make you a noob if you were and still are afraid of the dogs in Directors Cut?!?!?!?  

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:44 pm
Depends on if you played any other RE games before? It's reasonable to be afraid of dogs when playing RE for the first time, and you don't know that they go down with handgun bullets, easily.

Does it make you a noob if you got eaten by dogs in the Remake, because you falsely assumed that they'd go down when shot with the handgun?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games