Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:51 am
"Asaba! He's an akatsuki member, basicly the leader why is he training academy students!" rahenno said almost droping the last pillar  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:32 pm
Kouga actually dropped the hammer he was holding onto his left foot, almost breaking the toe. "He IS?!?! HOLY !@#$%%^&** why is he training us...? And jedi-sensei asked him to test us... scream " Kouga's eyes widened in horror as he was asking Rahenno.  

ll Shinzo ll

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:49 pm
*walking up to them* "no need to worry,he is an ally of our village and a friend of mine,he is not here in akatsuki business,i asked him to come for training purposes only"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:23 pm
Oroami picked up susumu and put her in the hammock, kissed her softly on the forehead then laid down as well.  

Havok-Trance

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:24 pm
"Oh, ok then, no need to worry." Kouga said, although still keeping a little suspicious of the akatsuki leader.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:39 pm
Asaba's clone appeared, it had a devilish smile on it's face as it looked around the room, he disappeared and appeared infront of Oroami and slapped a paper note on it it read " SEAL" it had sealed him inside that room, there was no escape from it for the next hour long enough for him to test the abilities of the demon host, he reappeared infront of Rahenno and spoke " well now boy lets see just how powerful you are" he said as he looked at him with a crazed excitement in his eyes,

( I am not gonna take the demon I swear, only fight with him, so to avoid deaths try to stay out of it)

ken-faita

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:31 pm
"Asaba-san? Why are you here?" Kouga said as he picked up the hammer that he dropped onto his left toe. "Asaba-san...?!" Kouga asked in suspicion as he saw Asaba's crazed expression.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:46 pm
Oroami sneared "why don't you ******** leave me alone, asaba ijust want to be with susumu," Oroami said angrily as he shifted positions in order to sleep  

Havok-Trance

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:30 pm
*I walk in the lobby to see what all the racket is about.* "Wow, musta been one crazy party." *I finally notice the Akatsuki guy and take a couple steps back.* 'Aw crap, last time this guys showed up things didn't go too friendly like. What does he want? The Mist swordsman probably.'  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:08 am
"Hey Korn, I think we'd better get out of here...according to him, he's going to fight with a demon host, so things aren't going to become too pretty around here..." Kouga said to Korn in alarm.  

ll Shinzo ll

ken-faita

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:05 pm
Asaba spoke " I am here for you" he said as he held his hand out and it pointed towards Rahenno " I sealed your door, there is no leaving you and Susumu are stuck until I leave" he said as he spoke to rahenno " you will fight or die" he said as he waited for him t make a move  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:10 pm
Angel came into the lobby."So Asaba are you just gonna knock him around, or will this be a full fledge battle?" he was getting prepared, so he formed a small ball of chakra and threw it into the ceiling, it blew a large hole in the ceiling, and destroyed a few rooms. Hope fully nobody was hurt yet." He started regaining chakra just incase he needed it.  

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:27 pm
"you want to fight me that bad......fine, bring your best"rahenno said falling into his fighting pose  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:31 pm
Asaba spoke " Angel leave, this is my mission" he said as he held his hand up and four massive tentacles shot from his sleeve, towards Rahenno, each of them sparked a little as the traveled showing that they were extremely electrically charged  

ken-faita

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:47 pm
rahenno runs towards Asaba and dodges the tentacles and try to hit him under the chin.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games