Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:11 pm
*too many dirty thoughts!!*

How did we get onto this..? Let's talk about waffles. They're good.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:38 pm
WAFFLES! Everyone eats them for breakfast here. The smell of peanut butter and syrup all over the house.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:05 pm
Sounds yummy...I wish I had waffles right now...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 8:01 pm
I want Chicken. And taters.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:03 am
........boobs.....

...dont ask i dont know...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 3:44 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
........boobs.....

WAFFLES, D@^^N YOU!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:12 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
........boobs.....

::chop:: Here, take 'em. I'm sick and tired of being smacked in the face whenever I run.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:01 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
........boobs.....

::chop:: Here, take 'em. I'm sick and tired of being smacked in the face whenever I run.

*takes boobs and holds them to chest*
hey chubby who am i?

*gets evil look in eye*
BAD NAUGHTY NAUGHTYNESS!
*evil grin*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 5:10 pm
*Walks into the thread and sees what's going on, keeps on walking while turning head to watch what's happening. Hits tree and falls down unconscious, talking about how wrong that was.*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:06 pm
ZerimarObon
*Walks into the thread and sees what's going on, keeps on walking while turning head to watch what's happening. Hits tree and falls down unconscious, talking about how wrong that was.*

There's plenty more. If you want some? I'm tired of my boobs. God gave me big boobs and I don't want them! It hurts. And it's all people ever notice. They never look at my eyebrows......::loves her eyebrows::  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:41 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

There's plenty more. If you want some? I'm tired of my boobs. God gave me big boobs and I don't want them! It hurts. And it's all people ever notice. They never look at my eyebrows......::loves her eyebrows::
I'll take 'em.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:53 am
::Ari's boobs float back over and re-attatch to her chest:: BAGS! My breats have seperation anxiety!  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:43 am
This conversation is getting strange.

Back to those waffles!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:16 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

No.....if I want boobs I'll just gain another 200 lbs and enjoy myself.  

ZerimarObon

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:12 pm
Phanari
ZerimarObon

men in general jst like boobs because they are a grossly simplified object of sexual lust and the only female object able to be shown in films that arent X rated....also the media tells ppl that "breasts are great!" thats why everyone keeps showing them off...its jst a thing for men to pinpoint their sexual urges too....
i dont see why they dont think for themselves...there are so many things that are beautiful on a woman that arent even sexual. i could gaze into a womans eyes for the longest time and when i cuddled with my ex i loved to kiss at her neck, he lips would curve in a beautiful smile that would jst make me feel good. body stance is a big thing...slouching isnt a turn on...unless its against me...the way a woman walks not the sway or anything like that im talking about the confidence of a walk. confidence is a turn on all in its own. a woman that knows she is beautiful and knows that the media doesnt know true beauty is a great thing to see...i wish i could have given my ex that confidence...its a regret i have....
i do agree with you Phan...there are so many things greater than breasts...so many things...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games