Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:56 pm
Hotspot slowly crawled towards Darkia in pain and barely alive; he then looked up at Darkia and said,"I'll never let you win."  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 8:03 pm
"Aww you still have hope..how cute...sorry I have to crush it." Her hands glowed she pulled his shirt and trew him at a cement wall.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:02 am
Hotspot laid amoung the rubble unable to move out of pain.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:43 pm
Piosen Fang flew in the sky until she spotted a tower, Titans tower. 'Hm, well Oracle must be icited to be her,' she thought to herself sarcastic. 'But this is where I sences his body heat,' as she thought to herself. Oh and since hse's a dragon wolf, she's part dragon and so that's how she can sence body heat. "Well, we'll just have to stay away from the battle down below than," Piosen Fang said to herself. she than flew to the top of Titans tower with out the Titans who are fighting down below knowing she did.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:33 pm
Oracle flys in the sky still as a huge black bird. She than turned into a a flying wolf with Iceshard on her back. She follwed Piosen Fang to Titans tower and said to herself, "Wow Titans tower how exciting." She than landed straight diwn where Piosen Fang was without the Titans jnowing she did.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:42 pm
Tetra ran over to hotspot. "Please please get up." She saw him unable to move. Her eyes turned blue and got up and screamed and the ground beneath Darkia and fell to the ground.

"Aw sister...trying to be powerfull." Her hands glowed and grabbed tetra and shoved her against a wall.

"Ugh..." The last thing she remebered was her sister standing and laughing at her than her eyes closed and she was knocked out.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:16 pm
Hotspot grabbed Darkia after struggling to get up and caught her arm on fire. he then stood between Tetra and Darkia and said,"If you want to hurt Tetra you'll have to kill me." He then created a fire shield around him and Tetra.

Iceshard looked at Oricle and said,"Thanks for the ride."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 7:50 pm
Darkia ran to a bucket a water and drenched her arm with water. "Well at least u care for my sister even though she should have died like her mother." As she smiled at the thought.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:43 am
Hotspot picked up Tetra and began to walk back to the tower, keeping the shield around them as they moved.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:43 am
'Go away you ugly child I smell something funny it must be your diaper.. aww do you poop yourself ?' he said mockingly trying to git rid of her copying her shape into his invetion.

Robin charged at Darkia smashing he other the head with her bo-staff. He then placed the staff across her neck stangling her. Time Boy-Robin attack move. 'Arachnid now !' he yelled.

Arachnid nodded. 'You got it dadio !' he yelled blasting darkia with a gigantic energy ball.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:46 pm
Then Piosen Fang said, "Ok, I'm guessing that kid who is Oracle's good side is inside the tower with Nimbus, since she ain't out there fighting." Piosen Fang than walked inside the tower and said to Oracle and Iceshard, "Lets go."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:03 pm
"Agreed lets go,"Iceshard said as he followed Poisen Fang into the tower.

Kidflash got up and walked towards the three intruders not knowing they were there.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:21 pm
Then Starfire noticed that Kidflash woke up and started to walk away. She than flew to him and said, "What is it?"

Piosen Fang walked in the tower and looked around in the tower as she walked in. She than turned into a black wolf and looked for Nimbus and Gemini.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:13 pm
"No problem," said Oracle. then when she heard Piosen Fang's command she nodded and went inside the tower as she followed piosen Fang and Iceshard.

Then Gemini got angry but controled her anger. Then her mark on her left shoulder started to glow and it only glowed if Oracl was near. "Ah, Oracle is here," She said as she felt the pain on her shoulder from her her mark.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 10:33 am
Robin looked seing Star and Kidflash heading to the building. He couldn't leave the battle had only just begun he trusted the other to sort it out. He flung Darkia aside brining his staff down on his head.

Nimbus listened to hear...damm . He activated his invntion taking on Gemini's form and voice and flew outside to the battle screaming at ...Starfire ? ok here we go. He ran other to Starfire disguised as Gemini. 'Mommy me sacared thirs a scary man in the tower I think me popped myself sniff sniff' he faked some tears hugging hr tight.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games