Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Harbor (entrance into snow country) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 am
After her long trip, she was finally back to her home land.
"... i will never forget this cold bitter land..." She mutters and starts walking trough hidden path towards the village hidden in snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:23 pm
kemai walks on to the harbor putting his sword back onto it's sheath on his back and kemai then put his hands together and said "yuki Tate no jutsu(snow shield technique)" a wall of snow mostly looking like a glasher(solid) formed on both sides of the snow harbor docks kemai repeated this process around the snow territory to stop strong winds from making another blizzard  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:06 pm
Kemai finished it took a day but he finished with the whole island Kemai then stared to walk back to the Office to meet Yuuki  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 pm
Kemai saw a docked boat and ran and jumped into it and put the sails down and sailed towred the wind country spiting the ice with his ice blade  

fire assasin8

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:44 pm
Kemai still holding Kazu and yuuki "hey why the hell im i still carrying you 2 kemai dropped both of them and said meet me at the Kages office you to im going to see if me you kazu and you yuuki well if we can just be in a squad together we work pretty good to gather" Kemai then said"yuki henge yusuo no jutsu" then Disappeared into the snow below him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:57 pm
Kazu then shouted at him but before he could speek kami vanished so he went to snow  

RaiTenguOni

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:12 pm
Kemai not worrying ran over the frozen lake like it was plane ground to get to the cloud also gathering snow in his gored on his back  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 pm
Kemai calmly walked over the ice covered lake toward the village  

fire assasin8

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:11 pm
Zane arrived at the harbor. "Jeez...it's really cold here!" exclaimed Zane as he put on a green and yellow hoodie with a smiley face on it. "Okay from here we have to go up the hill and make it to the gate." Zane struggles against the cold wind up the hill.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:48 pm
Hitori steps out of the boat clutching the hilt of his katana and walking towards the Gate.  

Hitori Tsubomi

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:02 am
Zarud made his way towards the village at a quick pace, mumbling to himself "Dammit I'm late!...."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:29 am
Upon arriving to the dock, Zarud booked a ship to take him as close as possible to Sunagakure.  

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:25 pm
Z walked off of the boat on to the docks. "He'll never expect this..." He said as he moved on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:52 pm
Z got off another boat, and the clones got off there own boat.  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 5:21 pm
Z ran through the harbor and jumped on to a boat. He paddled as fast as he could. His limbs hurt and he was bleeding. He would need to contact Ronnel somehow. He hoped Sin would get to him soon.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff