Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:52 am
((damn a bilzzard as a mini arc...))

Jack was about to tell Kazu about the mission then he noticed the blizzard kick up.
"Kazu... forget that here is your new mission and it is urgent!" Jack said in a vary serious tone.
"There are lots of animals in this village like seals, walrus and penguins go search the village vicinity and bring them to the academy." Jack said as he pushed open the door but he struggled due to the blizzard.

"Grab a Jacket some gloves and boots from my office and save those animals! If you can make a fire in the fire place you might freeze to death here. Ill see what else is happening" Jack said buttoning his coat and leaving.

((I'll make the animals you need to rescue just rescue them. Make a bunch of samurai or other ninjas as my opponent in the gates cause theres supposed to be some sort of revolt... the land of snow and the land of moon are kinda close to a monarchy so LOL

First rescue and survive when the bilzzard dies out we repair
oh make my enemies worth while use any jutsu in the list if you want but your real character does not get it yet... ill teach you when your higher rank))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:56 am
Kazu Supprised ran to the Kage's office
((Should I make the Ninja now or after i save the crapy animals?))  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:10 am
((not one ninja I guess two or three smile yes me very confident 3nodding

If you can multi task go ahead and do it at the same time))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:28 am
Kazu arrived inside and closed the door, he cut the ravens from their nets and let the deer out then he did a few handsigns and used snow manipulation to put snow in the middle of the room and snow surrounding that spot, after that he closed all exits so that the animals could not get out, he broke some chairs and one of the dummies and used them as fuel for the flame  

RaiTenguOni

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:35 am
Kazu Quickly remembered the warlus and took him in, he did a few handsigns and used snow manipulation, he put him mid distance from the flame and put some snow near him he then went out and closed the door and brought a flame from a chair leg  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:24 pm
Kazu came in bringing with him some more wood to feed the flame. and then he sat there and waited for the storm to blow over  

RaiTenguOni

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:09 am
Medulla arrived to the academy before her new teacher, maybe because he had something else to do.
"Oh well.." She says and sits to her old place and starts to play with snow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:12 pm
Kemai walked into the academy up to hs new student "Hey aaprently I'M your new teacher and my name is Karaso Kemai and you are?" kemai then sits next to his newest student  

fire assasin8

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:03 am
Kazu sighed and walked over to the door to prevent the deer and 3 ravens and most importantly Mr. Warlus from getting out (Or is the blizzard done?)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:20 am
Kemai looks up "Hmm well the academy having fun i see"  

fire assasin8

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:46 am
Kazu then looked at the 2 new people in the Academy or so he thought. He decided to test them to see if any of them were any good. He started punching and kicking a dummy and while he was doing that he did a few unnoticeable handsigns. Suddenly everything in the room became double such that even their hands and fingers became double Kazu thought to himself "Lets see if they will detect this simple Genjutsu."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:11 am
Chuin ran into the academy, running out of breathe from all the running. He was use to the cold, so he wasn't sluggish. He was excited to learn some new jutsu.

(( Hey I don't think I need Genjutsu right away, can you teach me Body Flicker))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:30 am
((LOL... Im not the teacher... Im just academy... Note everyone was effected by genjutsu sept you and me smile ))

Kazu saw the person running in and sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:54 pm
Kemai looked up and closed his eyes and said "Release hey kid you do know I'm a teacher at this academy right you cant get me that easy" kemai then looked at the new person running in and said "Hmm i have never meat you before I'm Karoso Kemai who may i ask you to are?  

fire assasin8

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:01 pm
Kazu looked at him and said "How should I know your the academy teacher? You just walked in the middle of a blizzard, You didnt even help in the repairs, now how am I supposed to believe your teacher if Jack taught me?" Kazu then looked at him and said "Hmmm...Since you already said your name Ill say mine Kazuhiko Matsuyama but that does not mean..." Suddenly he change in appearance and looked abit more sinister. Kazu stopped talking and only looked coldly at Kemai "Guess he lost control of me hehehe"

((MEAT? LOL))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces