Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:33 pm
((what demon? if you mean from the portal, then they would be Doubles))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:58 pm
(uhh, this isn't an auto hit, you just kind of screwed yourself)

Oroami laughed as the needles were sent into Neska's skull and deep into his head. The hand he had on Neska's spine felt the sword go through Neska. On instinct Oroami's hand went down as the Sword came out of Neska's stomach Oroami pushed it down with his palm, still the blade did stab a hole into his vest and a small but somewhat deep slit in Oroami's abs. "You didn't learn did you, now your going to be dying very fast, for the blood in your head is rushing through the wound, and onto your brain, i think you know what happens if you don't get medical attention.  

Havok-Trance

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:18 pm
(The demons are Drake's demon's demons. That weird to say.)

The two clown demons dived towards Oroami and swung their scythe towards his back.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:28 pm
Neska smiled. "You think that a dead men would get more respect." he said as Oroami's skin began to rot(that is the specail part of the sword) "I mean, I have been in the death realm along time, but was never brought completely back alive. You see, when I made this body I made it dead, so over time it will decay, but not before I'm done with what I need to do." He said as he began to twist his sword.

((note: If there is a sword in your stomach and it twist in a cirlce three time you die. There is no way to stop once that happens, it is slow but painful death, plus hector your insides are rotting, which is even worse for you because there is stuff you don't want in you at all))  

Death_God_Sakura

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:22 pm
Kit returned to now knowing that almost everyone was here. Susumu, Oroami and others. Maybe he would find a clue to his past in this place. something he had been longing for.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:17 am
Susumu notices that Neska and Oroami both haven't moved recently and its worrying her. Asami the horse of flight flies low and quick. Susumu puts away her bow and jumps from the horses back and goes for a very high speed shoulder charge directly at the very still Neska to forcefully seperate him from Oroami.  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:59 am
Kit leapt into the air and looked down at a women rushing down to two men. "Lucky guys...." He noticed the womens features from afar. She was quite beautiful and was very good loking. If he knew her on a personal level he would try to go after her. But she would probly have somone. Or reject him. He didnt even know if he had a wife...Or a girl friend...He didnt know anything about if he had anyone special to him...Thats why its vital he regain his memory quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:43 am
(okay, the sound that emanated from the sword is part of the swords effect, if i did in fact hit him, he is dead. simple as that i am one of the original seven swordsman, my sword absorbs a ninja's entire chakra once it touches their blood.... and fluctuates sound wave, the sound made it hard on everyone to move, that's it...... the sound had very little effect on anyone. and hey havoc whats new)

Kkenru moved with inhuman reflexes, moving out of the way of the blow and facing Neska "I'm ending this NOW" and he spoke his forbidden technique "Shiki Fuujin" immediately time stopped and Kkenru was left facing the shikigame "take the one they call Neska, and one of my soul's are yours" and the shikigame pulled the soul out of Kkenru's seal, then moved over to Neska

(Neska, your arms are dead, there is NO avoiding this unless you have the Shiki Fuujin seal on your body, which i highly doubt since as i know ALL the ninja's other than myself that knew how to seal a body like that are gone, your move and no one else's time IS HALTED)  

Ryikk Nara

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:53 am
(Doesn't that mean you're dead too? And the jutsu doesn't stop time. That never happened during Orochimaru's fight with the Third Hokage.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 am
((Ryikk, if that is the case then say good bye to that whatever. You can have a one hit kill of anything. That destroys rps. Neska still has his bloodline, I just had everyone think it was gone, no matter who many times you use the move you can stop me arms..and killing Neska will not end it, more Doubles will come out unless you know the way to close the portal.))

Akijin saw Susumu coming, but his arm could not move...for abit then he pulled out a kunai and throw it at her. "This is a one on one fight. Something that me and Oroami MUST finish alone. You stay out of this witch." he said now refering to her as the goddess host, even though she doesn't have the goddess.  

Death_God_Sakura

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:07 pm
(I call Bullshit!, you never stated anything about your blade being special, thats stupid, Also your DEAD! If blood touches your brain you go brain dead, you wouldn't beable to continue. I'm just going to say ******** it, if your going to have a noobish weapon why should i even bother, seriously thats a noob effect.)

Oroami laughed as he fell into a water, The "clone" of Oroami turned to Neska, revealing himself to be the real Oroami "Hey Neska, ever heard of camoflauge, nice effect you got there, that was fun but your dead anyways." Oroami's wings glew a bright amethyst "Never call my wife a witch!" Oroami leaped towards Neska and as he got close to him he used his demon feather jutsu, the feathers on his wings seperated and lew with Oroami, exploding as they closened.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:06 pm
((I would think that everytime a Pull the sword out things around me die means something, or am I just crazy, and your Right NESKA IS DIED, he has been the whole time.))

Akijin smiled as Oroami's double used demon feather jutsu and aimed the feathers at Oroami's so that they would not hit Akijin. "You can't kill the dead. My body is rotting but I will take you out before this body is gone." He said looking at Oroami. He throw bone arrows at him, the bones are harder then steal.

((and I said they are harder then steal, remember that, Last time I guess my bones were like glass to everyone, so know you know that they are harder then steal))  

Death_God_Sakura

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:42 pm
Daisuke showed up at the gates fully recharged from his long walk from Mist to Snow.

He looked around and near the gate, was much more "Gate Fighting".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:10 pm
(Well, hundreds of steal needles the size of a piece of hair slamming into your skull will break through)

Oroami's wings retracted after the explosion, Oroami rolled away from Neska and the arrows, his eyes black and blank. "Listen, Neska your going to die, and your going to stay dead, even if i have to slaughter you!" Oroami stared Neska down "Think about your son, he wanted his father back not some insane person like you!"  

Havok-Trance

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:17 pm
Akijin began to laugh. "Your joking me right, that little tool." he said refering to Ban. "I used him knowing that he would bring me back alive once I died. I have no need for him now" He said as bone arms ripped out of the side of him and bone wings grew the wngs were covered in skin. He took off into the air. "Ban was just my tool, once I done with you I will kill him." he said As Bone swords appear and Bone armor covered Akijin completely. All of it as hard as steel.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games