Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Shadow of a Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 7:58 pm
I claim a hug. xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:01 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
slayer898

he is right i wouldnt even follow my own advice dont start smoking please dont and im sorry for saying you should dont hate me crying try playing an instument that helps me alot try the guitar that would work perfectly smoking is a bad habbit and i dont wish it on anyone except for those i hate which is none of you i love you all

It's ok,I don't hate you,lol.Don't cry*gives a great big,scaley hug to the kitty,and pets his head^_^*I wouldn't follow that advice anyway,lol,it did give me a laugh and I feel alot better now.Talking to people seems to help my anxiety the most so I'll be fine with friends like all of you.I loves you all* dragon hugs for alls^. .^*

i didn't mean to make you feel bad i was just joking  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Shadow of a Raccoon
I claim a hug. xD
Awwww,Raccoon,you know I give you the best hug of all. heart heart and I'll give one to ghallan and miho and shoe and slayer and anyone I left out if you guys want one too 4laugh I feel good today.Feel the love heart Fur hugs for all 4laugh (I love this guild)  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:09 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
slayer898

he is right i wouldnt even follow my own advice dont start smoking please dont and im sorry for saying you should dont hate me crying try playing an instument that helps me alot try the guitar that would work perfectly smoking is a bad habbit and i dont wish it on anyone except for those i hate which is none of you i love you all

It's ok,I don't hate you,lol.Don't cry*gives a great big,scaley hug to the kitty,and pets his head^_^*I wouldn't follow that advice anyway,lol,it did give me a laugh and I feel alot better now.Talking to people seems to help my anxiety the most so I'll be fine with friends like all of you.I loves you all* dragon hugs for alls^. .^*

purrs likeing the hug purrs louder as the scales stimulate the skin under his fur>man i am getting detailed at this arent i?  

slayer898

Shadow of a Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:10 pm
I feel loved now. .///.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:12 pm
Shadow of a Raccoon
I feel loved now. .///.

What do you mean now,lol,your the best mate a wolfdragon could have^_^ heart I'll always love you.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:13 pm
Shadow of a Raccoon
I feel loved now. .///.
*gives you a big fluffy hug and scratches your ears and back*now how do you feel?  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:14 pm
slayer898
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
slayer898

purrs likeing the hug purrs louder as the scales stimulate the skin under his fur>man i am getting detailed at this arent i?
LOL,I'm glad you like the hugs,I'll give you one anytime you like,and dragon cookies too.*hands a cookie*  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Shadow of a Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:16 pm
slayer898
Shadow of a Raccoon
I feel loved now. .///.
*gives you a big fluffy hug and scratches your ears and back*now how do you feel?

A bit hungry. D:
xD  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:18 pm
COOKIE!*takes cookie and runs to a corner and eats it then runs back*sorry its a kitten thing  

slayer898

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:21 pm
Shadow of a Raccoon
slayer898
Shadow of a Raccoon
I feel loved now. .///.

A bit hungry. D:
xD

*gives you some catnip cookies*here man this will help LOL not realy but n** does taste good  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:21 pm
Shadow of a Raccoon
slayer898
Shadow of a Raccoon
I feel loved now. .///.

A bit hungry. D:
xD

If you're hungry then come to me and I'll feed you my love ;3 heart you're too skinny as it is.No skinny wuffcoons are allowed,Imma fatten you up. heart  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Shadow of a Raccoon

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:24 pm
@slayer898- =o This is like kitty weed, I'ma sell this on the streets. xP Lol

@Dark_Dragon_Bagera- Why does that feel like you're gonna eat me later? xP I'd love to come get fed. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:27 pm
*ghallan shoots you all with a hug gun* that make it easyer to hug you and keep up with my post *now shot you all with happy gun* be happy all  

trainerghallan

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:28 pm
Silly Raccoon,I'm not gonna eat you.I'd be so lonely without you crying A wolfdragon dies without its mate.*clings tight*  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games