Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:24 pm
"Um she bit me about maybe 10 15 minutes ago," He said his voice still and airy whisper," and she was sleeping and shed barly opened her eyes. and next thing i know shes basically wrapped around me and then she bit me. The mint saved me though, before she could really drink my blood dry," He said slighty as the world finally leveled out. "I didnt lose alot though,' He said with a slight smile."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:28 pm
"A sleeping thirst....then no she doesn't know, but that means she's gonna want you to bite her, and thats not gonna go over well with others."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:31 pm
He looked at him his face a slight pale color. "Is there a reason for her wanting me to bite her," He saidconcern on his face," And who wouldnt like that." He asked," Exactly how important is Lin." He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:39 pm
"She wants an heir and she cant find one that lives more then a few hours, because youve lasted this long she'll want you to be her heir......she's, 1, the most powerful female demon in the underworld, and 2, she's the queen of the vampires." Kree scratched an itch on the back on his neck and looked at the floor. "You might become the king if you let her transmute her blood to you...."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:48 pm
Haze looked at him for a moment. "And let me guess i dont have a say in wether or not i become king or not," He said and scratched the back of his neck," Shes gonna make me become the heir no matter wat. Well i can tell you this kree. If i become king you'lll be able to get wat ever you need, becuase youstopped me from basically killing everyone in this house." He said thoughtfully," I wonder if she wakes up will she be able to sense me or would i be able to hide form her."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 8:56 pm
"Not really, and dont worry, if you dont want to become king just stay down here, Lin never comes below and now that you smell demon no one will bother you and no she cant sense you she doesn't bother."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:51 am
Haze sighed. "Its not that i dont want to be king rather that its not a good choice," He said wit a small grin," I just turned into a demon i mean i know nothing about how to hunt stalker or whatever. "He said <" Plus i dont think i have any special powers."He said and then something popped into mind," What happens if she finds me or captures me." He said and then another idea," Ya nighthail kun and aura kun," Might be getting worried about us." He said and stood up. "Um kree can u do that teleport thingy for me." He asked politly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:37 am
Kree froze. "N-N-Nighthail, you wouldent be talking about Matis Nighthail w-would you?" He seemed pale.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:20 am
"Yes Matis Nighthail , why is that a problem," He said and turned toward Kree. "What is he like your mortal enemy or your favorite person," He said staring confusidly at Kree, still pointing to the crystal ball.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:11 am
Kree stood and edged towards the door on the far side of the room. "Hes a demon hunter what do you think, Im no demon but Im still a witch. If I go there he'll kill me, your his friend so you have a chance to live."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:27 am
"Well hes sorta my friend but hes one of our teachers at our school ," He said as he pointed up," And dont worry ill help you out ill make sure he doesnt kill you." He said with a wide grin," Dont worry Kree, he'd probably be more worried about a vampire then a witch wouldn tyoui mean im more dangerous arnt I." He said thoughtfully."Even so i dont know my way out of here," He grinned sheepishly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:39 am
Kree looked worried but nodded and walked towards him and grabbed his arm and placed his other hand on the crystal, suddenly they were back upstairs and in the hallway. "This is as far as Im willing to go, good luck." Because the crystal didnt come with them he headed towards the stairs in a hurry.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:43 am
(hahahahahahahaha, guess wat,......you left lizzy bahhahaha, and that rose high rp ish copying OHSHC smile ))

He watched Kree go. "Um right thanks kree, if i need you ill be sure to find you," He said and waved before walking into the room to see Matis sitting there with aura asleep on him. "Hello Matis," He said with a grin but tried to hide his fangs. He was trying not to believe Kree but you never know. "Has anyone seen Mint he was chasing me and i dont know if he got lost, which is highly unlikly but who knows." He said again  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:48 am
Matis sighed and pointed above Haze. "There."

Before Haze could look up Mint dropped down on top of him and pinned him. "Ok boy, now hold sti-.... WTF?" He looked down at him and could sense the demon in him. "What happened?" Mint asked not letting him up.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:55 am
"Kree happened," Haze growled his eyes turning a dark crimson red,' Now get off me please the floor isnt comfortable." He said and tried to shove upward but did have enough leverage. "I had been bitten to long so there was no way of stopping it but he gave me a bill of that blue stuff which tamed the vampire." He said and bared his fangs now.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games