Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:00 pm
"Ay,you are quite right,no proud and noble dragon such as myself,would every allow such a disgrace of a creature such as that to be of our ranks."said Bagera in her proud and haughty manner"Now...where shall we go from here,would you like me to train you along with Jynz?"she said looking at Zen"we have little to do for now so we may as well pass the time until we find ourselves with any leads."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:54 pm
*i make the wing dissaper and i slowly sit down to think* we need to seperate marcus from lazerus that wont be easy since it has been ten whole years since he took over him and has gained power from collecting souls  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:55 pm
Bagera perked up her ears at the metion of souls,but slowly went back into an expression of though."Hmm,"she said"the soulbreaker,my sword,does just that,destroys souls.It would weaken Lazreus greatly but there is a great risk involved.Your brothers soul may be destroyed as well..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:55 am
well we cant risk that i neep his soul in tact to gain strengh i bet your wondering whyt i said that i never said i was my goody half but i cant have this b*****d running around collecting souls that didnt need collecting  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:18 pm
(moving on)

"You seem to be shifting quite rapidly from dark to light now Jynx.What will happen when you fully fuse your two minds?In any case,I do have a technique that may rend the souls from him,my demon blade cyclone."said Bagera looking at her claws as they shown with a most mysterious aura"this abilty has the power to rend souls safer then my Soul Breaker,perhaps we shall give this a try."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:39 pm
if my minds fuse i will have his mentality with my power perfect darkness is what it is called well i need a break take care of him for me guys *i shift back to my light form* what am i doing sitting here ? bagera i want you to tell me about my other side  

slayer898

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:06 pm
"I see,so you've awakened enough to know now...hmm."Bagera knew it was time to tell Jynx of his whole story,even though much of it would be painful"Where shall I start,ah...as of now you have a split mind if you will.You are the light and the demon is the dark.I don't know all of it yet,but from what I understand,if you gather souls ,particularly the black soul of Lazerus,you can become complete...is there anything in particular you would like to know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 am
"well you coul be a great help in my training i could use a sparing partner....but i don't know what yo can teach me your flame is different from other dragons so i don't know if my abilities will get stronger training under you" he smeled and looked at her "but hey never look a gift dragon in the mouth sure i'll train ...WITH you....heck maybe teach jynx a thing or two"  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:54 pm
"Haha,"she laughed with Zen"perhaps you can teach him"she smiled"I can teach you a great deal young Zen,your aura would allow you to learn a great deal.After all,I don't just have dark powers"She gave an example by touching the ground,a faint green light enveloped her hand.Flowers grew at the spot she had touched,and spread out a bit in a beautiful verdent showing.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:34 pm
at hyearing all bagera said he went down and cllapsed grasping his head shaking back and forth* no no no you must stay inside ofg my head!. no i will be out soon we will become one with each other* he slowly got up his eyes dark black with black flames coing out of them my claws going black* okay then we shall train zen..... at mabye I can teach you somthing*he pulled a knife out of his pocket and slit his wrists smiling letting the blood fall to the floor he then placed his paws in the pool and a scyth began to rise from the blood* this is some of my power i can sumon the deadly vampire scyth crafted from humans blood in the darkest pits of hell only i can sumon it since my father crafted it*he went into a offense position towards bagera and zen* bring it on i would like to test my power once more.........  

slayer898

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:56 pm
(pokes slayer. Hi buddae)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:13 pm
"Quite the power show for just a spar,very well."Bagera closed her eyes for a moment as a blue-ish white fire engulfed her body"Behold,my demon blade cyclone!"she said as she went into fighting stance.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:42 pm
"hmmm this could b interesting" he said with a smirk

((sorry for not posting my home net has been down a whil and still is))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff