Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Where is Capcom taking this? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Evil is
  Going down the toilet quickly, but the classics are still just that: Classic.
  Getting better and better with every game.
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:04 pm
You know, there's really no need for him to do backflips. Considering that they made one punch from him about as potent as Wesker's thrust punch. Where Leon did acrobatics and jumped down 3 story windows like a Chinese stuntman, Chris will be punching through doors and walls.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:07 pm
Isn't that TERRIBLE?! My God! No human can punch that fiercely and not like... break their hand!

The Leon bit made me giggle 3nodding  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:11 pm
Well, it's true, those stuntmen are crazy. I saw this documentary where they did crazy stuff like that. But even then, they were falling, not rolling smoothly onto the ground and back on their feet.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:19 pm
Man I wish I was that cool... and capable.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:30 pm
I like how noobs always go, "Well, the game is about how a normal human endures these impossible tasks." Yeah, it would be. Except Leon is obviously no normal human. Apparently, he got superpowers somewhere. That's another thing that killed the horror aspect of it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:35 pm
I never thought of that. It did. Why would you be afraid of anything if you have such great skills that you can run up a wall and dodge 100 lasers in a small room?
I sure as hell wouldn't be.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:39 pm
Don't even remind me of that laser scene that was terrible. Realistically speaking, the only one who would be able to pull off a jump like that is Neo or one of the agents from The Matrix.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:48 am
You're inspiring me to make a banner for my profile with my Favorite Ficitous men...

You know... Wesker, Agent Smith, Krauser, Raiden (The Christopher Lambert version)... >.>

I'm on a roll today!

But as far as the lazer scene... So pathetic. sad  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:26 am
Leave Krauser out, he's not cool enough. Plus you already got Wesker, so that's one RE character.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:02 am
Hmm... We'll see. I just may put in Dr. Issiacs. Hmm... who else shall I put in there... whee  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:04 am
Dr. Isaacs is still RE. You should put like... James Sunderland? Someone from Lost?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:12 am
Fox Mulder from the X-files. played by David Duchovney wink  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:15 am
Ah yes, David Duchovny, my fellow Russian. He's awesome. Same with Jeff Goldblum, who's also Russian. There are some awesome Russian actors out there... And I shall join them.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:21 am
You just got points in my book. Not only do you like Duchovny (I added an 'e' in his name, aren't I brilliant. Believe it or not that was accidental.) but you have an appreciation for Goldblum.
I've got it bad for both of them which might be a little odd, I dunno. XD  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:24 am
Well, we Russians have that appeal to us. cool
I've been a fan of Goldblum since I was a little kid. The Fly kicks a**.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games