Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:48 pm
"Anything you like. I had an idea for you, someone who is stoic, hardly speaks, in fact never speaks. He acts like your shadow, and does every bidding, regardless how low and underhanded it is. He would use mostly taijutsu combined with taijutsu based ninjutsu in terms of assassination to make murders more untraceable. In fact, he is what you would call 'The Black Hand'."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 pm
"I see." Ripp said as he sighed. "Though, I do not want him to feel as my slave, but as only a friend and comrade, nothing more, nothing less." Ripp said. "He does not have to follow me around, but betrayal could make him lose his life." Ripp said again, as he himself, would probably hunt down the disloyal shinobi.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:56 pm
"Not a slave, he'll merely feel as a loyal subject. He'll refer to you as his master that he must serve. For him, opposing his master is grounds for death."

[Are you familari with Samurai Warriors? Basically, he'll be like Hattori Hanzou.]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:01 am
[ CXX Awesome ]

"I see. that sounds, simple and good to me." Ripp said, nodding. "My respect for him, will be given." Ripp said as he made sure of that.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:06 am
"Very well, I would just like you to answer one final question from me, if it isn't too much trouble: Why wage war on Konohagakure?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:10 am
"I was to aid Oto, in the attack in Kumo. Though, I knew the Otokage had things under control. I changed my mind to Konoha. Reason.." Ripp said, stopping. Then, speaking. "To prove loyalty to my people. To bring back the name of Tsuki back in the land. To strike fear in the hearts of enemies. To continue on as a Tsukiko." Ripp said, as his last name was Tsukiko. "Tsuki, is low in numbers. But, our strength will match more than Konoha shinobi." Ripp said, his speech as if it was endless. "The countries. The enemies. Will remember thy name of thy country. Tsukigakure." Ripp told him. "It is not about power, but for the people and their will. My people have started to doubt that we are defenseless.. To show them that we are not, Konoha was to befall my very hands and eyes." Ripp told him, as if asked for more. There was more.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:13 am
Kiara walked in to see everyone here. "Um, hi. I'm here. Where do I go?" she asked Ripp as she remembered what had just happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:16 am
GorgeousC
Kiara walked in to see everyone here. "Um, hi. I'm here. Where do I go?" she asked Ripp as she remembered what had just happened.
"The Crescent Moon is an inn.." Ripp said as he tossed her a key for a room. "You may tell the clerk that you may get a room, any room that you want." Ripp said with a smile on his face towards the girl.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

ll--PR0Vidence--ll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:22 am
"I see... well then, the process may take a day or two, but it'll be as if the person you are speaking had never existed. Farewell..." Lei headed in for the hotel. He understood immediately what the Tsukikage wanted in order to wage war. But was it worth it? Flaunting all that power, just to prove strength and loyalty, all for a name? Is that what all nations do and exist for? As he was exiting through the door, Lei's throat ran dry and shuddered silently. 'It was all for proving might.' He looked up to the sky as he was walking out. 'Heavens... why do nations and norms exist, if they only mean to pit people against one another? Why does human individuality exist? What roles do mortals play if our only goals are to self-annihilate one another?' Lei found himself unable to shed even a single tear, perhaps the result of the shell shock he recieved when he betrayed his previous village. "Maybe I should just hurry to my final slumber... as Lei." Lei left the Tsukikage building and left for the Inn.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:26 am
Ripp nodded as he himself stood up and looked out the window. "Alright.." Ripp said as he was standing and looking out the Tsukikage window. "Rhia.. I will avenge your death.." Ripp said as he looked at one of the stars. Rhia, one of the lovers, and the previous lover, that Ripp had loved. Killed by an enemy shinobi. Ripp sighed as he looked at that very star.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Kitsune Prince Sora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:14 am
Sora appeared in ripps office.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:15 am
Ripp turned around and saw Sora, one when he visited him in Konoha. "Hello, Sora." Ripp said, with a smile on his face.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Kitsune Prince Sora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:17 am
Sora bowed."Kage-sama."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:18 am
Ripp nodded and looked at him. "Are you in need of anything, Sora-kun?" Ripp asked his shinobi.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Kitsune Prince Sora

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:19 am
Sora smiled."i need strenght."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items