Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:17 pm
"Well looks like we found the fight shadow can u tell if any of them are nobodies"?said Xacrum. "yes master i sense two are here but not in the fight these two are regular people....wait im sensing something else"! replied Xacrums shadow. "What is"?said Xacrum. "It another shadow", replied Xacrums shadow."Like you shadow"? said Xacrum."Yes master like me".replied Xacrums shadow."Where"? said Xacrum."Behind us", replied is shadow."I see...well maybe they can help us destroy the nobodys and the heartless and maybe evan Organization XII dont you agree shadow",said Xacrum."Yes master I agree". replied his shadow. So off they went 2 find the mysterious person and his shadow.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:19 pm
The man laughed crazy then dark portal in front of him then went to punch him while yelling," IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!"  

yarg_ninja

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:49 pm
Darxian and Shadow saw fighting up on a tower. They were about to head toward it when they noticed Xacrum. "Hey, maybe he can help us." Shadow told Darxian. "Hello!" Shadow called out to Xacrum, not waiting for a response.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? Remember, that's the guy with the unusual shadow." Darxian told Shadow.

"Relax! I'll be fine." Shadow said as he started to walk over to Xacrum.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:51 pm
"Hello my name is Xacrum oh and this is my shadow"said Xacrum. His shadow appears beside him"Hello my name is ShaXac " said Xacrums shadow or Shaxac. "First off are you a nobody if so than srry but i have to make u my enemy but if your not than your my ally as long as u dont tick me off  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:51 pm
"Well, I guess this makes us half enemies." Shadow said. "You see, I'm half-nobody, and half-vampire. And my friend here, Darxian..."

"I'm also half-nobody." Darxian said. "But the other half is something you do not want to mes with. And we'll leave it at that."

"So, since we're only half, are we friends or enemies? You guys decide." Shadow told Xacrum and Shaxac, putting his hand on the hilt of his Darkscythe in case it was the latter.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:40 pm
Xacrum talks to shaxac "Well wat do u think we should do?" said Shaxac "Hmmmm well i dont know i say we be friends with them"repiled Xacrum. "Ok Shadow me and my shadow have decied too be friend with you"said Xacrum in a happy voice.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:26 pm
"Well, that's good to know." Shadow replied, taking his hand off of his Darkscythe. "So, why do you hate Nobodies? You seem to be one yourself." Shadow asked Xacrum.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 pm
Hmph "You want to know why i hate nobodies because they destroyed my world and my.......my girlfriend.......they desrtoyed my life then the oraniztion found me gave me my weapons my cloak and so on. But i betraded them because they made a copy of me." said Xacrum. "So thats why i hate them" said Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:53 pm
"Let me guess...You're shadow is the copy." Darxian asked Xacrum.

"That seems possible." Shadow said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:37 pm
"Yes he's my copy but before he was my eneme and i destroyed him and took his power and made hm my shadow"replied Xacrum  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:35 pm
"Interesting." Darxian replied.

"So, where are you headed now?" Shadow asked Xacrum.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:30 pm
"I don't know really i guess where ever your going will do replied Xacrum.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:03 pm
"Well, there's a lot of commotion going on at the castle...I guess we'll head up there an see what's happening." Shadow said. He then opened a dark portal which would lead them to the Altar of Naught. Shadow walked through, and Darxian followed suit. "If you're coming with us, follow us through this portal." Darxian called back to Xacrum.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:55 pm
"Ok... COME Shaxac lets go," said Xacrum."Yes master,"replied Shaxac. Xacrum and Shaxac both walk through the portal.  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Xashowd

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:05 pm
Once they were all on the Altar of Naught, Shadow closed the portal. "Not much seems to be going on here." Shadow remarked. "I guess we'll have to wait for one of the older members to arrive and tell us what's going on."

"If we're lucky, maybe Xemnas himself will show up." Darxian said.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games