Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:54 am
Aquarius smiled and went to put his arm around Athena but he pulled it back at the last minute and blushed as he said,"Yeah I guess."

Leo sighed, it's hard being Aquarius's best friend he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:01 pm
Athena smiled. "Anyway its better not to have this big of a tower. We would always need to clean it." Athena noticed Leo sigh. She noticed how everyone has changed not like the old simple times.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:04 pm
Leo got up and said,'I gonna strech my legs."

Aquarius looked at Athena, but quickly looked away and blushed. he then nevervously said,"Soooooo Athena.....Ummmmmm.......Uhhhhhhh."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:47 pm
Athena smiled. "How are you?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:11 pm
Aquarius looked at Athena and nervously said,"Ummm....I'm fine." He then looked at the floor and held his head as he thought to himself, ugh...why is it so hard for me to talk to her I mean she's just a girl, a beautiful funny girl, a girl that likes me, Ugh I'm such a loser!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:18 pm
Athena looked at him he looked a little down. "Are you ok?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:21 pm
Aquarius looked up and as slid slightly away said,"Yeah I'm uhhh fine yeah I'm fine."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:24 pm
Athena looked at him and said. "No your not there is something bothering you...please tell me."  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:26 pm
Aquarius slid slightly more and said,"I fine seriously."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:32 pm
Athena looked at him confused. "Ok...Im going to get some water." She went up to the titans and asked "May I get a cup of water?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:37 pm
Leo sat down beside Aquarius and said,"What was that."

Aquarius rolled his eyes and said,'Shut up."

Leo sighed and said,"Dude you've got to be honest about your feelings with Athena or your going to loose her. So when she comes back here your going to tell her the truth got it."

Aquarius smiled and nodded.

leo smiled and said,"Good because if you don't I'll rip your face off." He then got up and said as he walked away,"Well good luck."

Aquarius sat silently and thought to himself dude I'm screwed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:40 pm
Vega bursted in a bank. There was no one there. "Strange..." She got her cash and heard an alarm go off. "Crap!"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:43 pm
Leo heard the alarm due to his sensative hearing and said,"I'll be right back." he then took off running towards the alarm and once he got there he yelled,"Whoever you are. It would be a good Idea to surrender."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:48 pm
Vega laughed. "You are the person who protects this city. Your just a kid get out of my." She used her staff and used it like a baseball and hit him throwing him toward a cement wall.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:55 pm
Leo got up and tranformed into a werewolf. He then punched Vega in the face and said,"Bring it."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games