Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRedStarlightXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:58 am
User Image
Name: Nalia
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Nalia for the most part is independent. Granted the wish to live on her own and support herself and go to school since she was 16, now on a road trip the bus breaks down and she finds herself in a mansion. Shes sarcastic and fiesty.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:41 am
Kiera scoffs, and walks away. Some day this has been. thought Kiera as she lay on he bed, not ready to relax yet, she stood up and walked to the window, looking out she saw the group of vampires on, HORSES?? who used horses anymore?  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 pm
(Ima turn you twisted Haru, unless u want to stay human...then just make a way to escape)

Kayin walked into a room. It was medium sized with a bed in the middle of it, it had red drapes over it and the sheets had a red and white theme.. There were blood red flower peddles all over the place. He sat down on the bed and patted twice on the sheets next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 pm
Looking at the room Haru smiles before passing her hands over some of the stuff. Watching him tap to the bed she sighs before walking over and sitting down beside him.

(it's ok with me)  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:49 pm
Kayin looked at her. "How do you feel in this world Haru?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:13 am
Looking at him Haru shrugs before yawning. "Our world is great but there's so much we have to change to make it better" She say's "and i feel ok in this world"  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:20 am
Kiera slept, fitfully, in her dreams faceless figures reached out for her, and when they touched her, she became see through, disappearing, bit by bit.In the end all that was left were her eyes, unchanging, seeing as usual.
Seeing all of human nature.She was so sick of it all!

Kiera woke up suddenly, her eyes ripped open, her mind made up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:01 am
Standing up Haru bends down and picks up some of the flower petals from the ground and opens her hand before blowing on them and sending them flying up before they fall back down to the ground. "Why do you ask such a question Kayin" Haru ask's before leaning back on her elbows.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:58 pm
"Just want to get to know you better Haru." He said and smiled at her. "Do you family back home?" Kayin asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:05 pm
"Yeah I do but we don't talk much" She say's with a sad smile. "And you".  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:43 pm
selenia looks at everybody and then looks at kirany weres eveybody going ? well im staying here ! i dont mind that the human are here i just wanted to know how long they were going to stay?!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:23 pm
Kayin focuses an image in Selenia's head. Until the storm passes over.
"My family has been gone for a while Haru. It gets lonely in this mansion without them..." He slightly frowned. "I'm glad you and your friends showed up." He then smiled a little.  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:27 pm
Laughing slightly she passes her fingers through her hair "It wasn't planned for us to stay here we were on a trip and the bus broke down and with the storm i'm grateful you let us stay" She say's with a smile "So thank you".  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 am
"Your welcome." He said then he looked away. "Tell me Haru...have you ever thought of what it would be like to live forever?" Kayin asked and turned to her with a slight evil smile.  

Kayinnn

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 am
"No not really i've come to terms with the fact that most people have to die at some point in there lives" she say's with a sigh before folding her legs to sit cross legged.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games