Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:12 pm
"YEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!" (Detachi dances for about ten minutes) "gennin!"
After he calms down he told his sensei,"Hi kiara i just tought Byakuga Henge no jutsu!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:14 pm
Oh and yes you can go anywhere except the chunnin exams,jounin and chunnin aps. enjoy the guild byakuga  

Detachi

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:15 pm
Kiara smiled. "That's good, Detachi." she said to Detachi. Then she looked at Byakuga. "Well, one is Transformating Jutsu and the other is Substitution Jutsu. Here, let's step inside. I'll show you it." she told him walking through the doorway.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:15 pm
"ok"
follows her and looks around to while walking.  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 pm
"Umm.. kiara sensei when will the gennin exams start?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:25 pm
"What is the Gennin Exams?"  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:27 pm
Kiara recomended me and my friend xiah to the gennin exams but you need to learn the basic jutsu first, its for reccomended ninja who are reignized by a higher rank and status  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:28 pm
((Wait a minute, the clone Jutsu is called Bushin, not Henge.. which one did you learn?))

Kiara looked at Detachi. "I'm not sure... there haven't been any announcements about it yet..." she told him. Then she looked at Byakuga. "Well, here's the list of the three Jutsus." she said handing him a scroll.

- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:35 pm
sorry i said the wrong name when i tought him the jutsu he did the bushin, my bad, sweatdrop sorry  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:36 pm
looks at the scroll "i know the clone jutsu all i need is tranformation and substitution jutsu". looks at the scroll first and decides "i wanna do the transformation jutsu first"  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:44 pm
looks at kiara. "do i do the jutsus with out you or with you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:49 pm
"Oh, okay." she said to Detachi. Then she looked at Byakuga. "Okay.. try to copy me. I'll help you out while you're doing it though." Kiara told him. Then she placed her hands with the right hand signs, concentrated on her chakra, then imagined Byakuga in her mind and said "Henge No Justsu!" and she turned into a perfect Byakuga. She then hit herself lightly and turned back into herself. "Now you try. It's easier if you close your eyes while concentrating though." she told him.

((Detachi, can you also use better grammar?))  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:51 pm
"ok" trys Henge jutsu .close eyes and focus and nothing happens.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:52 pm
"Remember, keep the image of me in your mind... if that's who you're turning into." she told him.  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:54 pm
"ok ill try again" focus but has the hokage's image in mind and says "Henge no jutsu" and turns into the hokage.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games