Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:04 pm
~~Future~~

Gemini re opened her eyes and turned into a huge seadragon but her body was covered by the smoke bomb. She out her father and mother on her back and grabbed everyone else as well and said, "Hold yours breath." She than dived into the water. But she was still weak fromehr attack though but tried not to show it much.

~~Past~~

Gemini than rested her head on her father's shoulder and fell asleep since she felt tird from this long and sad day for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:12 pm
((I want to play another character))

Name: Iris
Powers: flys, physic, fast flyer, goes threw walls, changes the color of ehr hair when she by different moods, fire, and shape shifts into a rainbow fox.
Past Appearance: (if they appear in the past. your character might only appear in the future.)
User Image
Future Appearance:
User Image
Fox Form:
User Image
Personality: nice, sweet, cute, skilled, quick, and strong
Bio: When she was a child someone took her from ehr family and killed them all. Than they experimented on her and now she has rainbow color hair and can turn into a fox with seven or nine tails. Then she excaped from them and way in the future she found a friend in Gemini and Robin/Nightwing but mainly Gemini after the Titans split up. Then she left and now she comes back to fight along with her good friend Gemini.
Other: has angel wings to fly

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:49 pm
((Sure!))

~~Future~~

Raven's eyes widened as she saw the green boy falling. Quickly Raven made a talon with her dark energy magic and grabbed it around his waist. She pulled him up and set him on the platform next to the little girl. "Are you okay, Beast Boy?"

Nightwing took a deep breath. He didn't have large lungs, so he tugged at Gemini's fin. He motioned for her to go up.

~~Past~~

Robin scooped up Gemini and took her into the living room. She placed Gemini on the sofa.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:01 pm
Sophie crossed her arm, and growled lightly under her breath." I can fight, I've protected myself for most of my life. I have powers. Oh, right my name is Sophie ." She smiled.  

Helow411

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:45 am
~~~~~future~~~~~
"Hi there I'm beastboy and I'm fine."Beast Boy said with a smiled, but he then returned his attention to Raven and said,"I can't beleive you're I mean I've been looking for you for the past ten years, and then you just appear out of nowhere. Where were you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:40 am
~~Future~~

Raven looked towards the broken Tower. "Fang can timetravel and he took me through one of his portals. It led here." Raven said. "What happened here? I don't remember the city falling into ruin..." Her eyes looked around at the destruction. Glancing at Sophie, she said. "You have powers? What do you do?"  

dragonelf213

Helow411

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:56 am
Sophie smile " I have electric powers."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:35 pm
Soa broke into a pharmacy to get some medicine and some bandages.After that he blew up the store.I should be healed in no time!Maybe i can even talk one of those titans into healing me.Sora then teleported back to the tower ruins.  

l_uke

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:27 pm
~~Future~~

Starfire held her breath as she was under water and was surprise at what Gemini just thought of real quick.

Iris flew in the sky and into a forest where she new where Gemini and Nightwing lived.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:40 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius was unable to move and watched as his mom, sister and dad swam away. It had been years since he saw them and now once again they were out of his life.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:46 pm
((Actually thes270 Gemini took him along the ride))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:48 pm
((huh when?))  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

l_uke

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:54 pm
((for real...I didnt read that?))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games