Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:49 am
Xantos looked over at Raito.
"Sheesh...when everybody gets back, Im teaching them my my special jutsu."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:54 am
Raito soon found himself laid down and staring up at the sky wandering why he was ther (you see the pioson gave him a slight amnesia and forgot about everything the past few hours) "i remember giving one of my my custom kunai's too drake and thats it.... oh i forgot i brought this as a welcome back gift for you" Raito handed the custom kunai to Uno.... and then said "do you know why i was lying there on the floor" Raito said curiously....

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:53 am
Uno was asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:54 pm
Drake had been watching the fight while he had been practicing. "You two are the oddest friends I have ever seen."  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:04 pm
Raito looked over too drake "huh what fight oh... when i used my katana but i was over there by the tree not here... but yes we are odd" Raito said as he bust into laughter....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:08 pm
Drake sighed. "Raito, can you come with me to the Mist Village? Genins aren't allowed to travel alone."  

crimsonnobody

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:18 pm
Raito looked at Drake "why did you sigh i wasnt going to say no" Raiito smiled and got up "yeah sure... lets go to the konohs entrance" Raito said as he walked off to the entrance...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:23 pm
Drake nodded and followed.  

crimsonnobody

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:45 pm
Uno woke up and no one was there "Wow how lon have I been asleep?" he slowly got up and saw the Kunai "Raito must have given me one. I hope he's ok. Wow he has gotten strong." Uno picked it up and walked over to a tree and sat under it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:52 pm
((Yo L(that's what I'm calling you from now on), we kinda need you to post in squad 2.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:47 pm
Raito walks into the training grounds "huh no one here well thats gives me chance to learn another genjutsu without people distubing me...." Raito got his jutsu book out and looked at it "hmmlets see what we have.... Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion)... thats very interesting.... lets try it" Raito did then hand signs "Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion)" a Illusion of Uno badly hurt cam out behind the tree "release" said Raito then the illusion went "that was easy .... oh what do i expect its a d ranked jutsu" Raito then sat down and looked at the other jutsu's...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:53 pm
Drake walked up with materials in his hands. He was going to make a special sheath to keep people from sensing his sword's energy while its put away. He noticed Raito practicing jutsus and decided to leave him alone. He went to a tree and sat down and began to make his sheath.  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:48 pm
Xantos brought out his sword and started practicing with it.
He focued on the blade and sliced open a rip, jumped through it and appeared behind Drake. Cutting again going back to where he started.
"I have to be able to control the black hole and be able to go where I want to..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:13 pm
Drake looked back at his sensei. "Can you teach me some light or dark jutsu?"  

crimsonnobody

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:53 pm
"hm...I don't believe I know anything of those type, sorry. If I do, it's a forbidden jutsu I picked up along my various journeys."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games