Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:58 pm
((Must... relieve... boredom... somehow! I'll be watching Scrubs and cheking in every, oh, 20-25 minutes till things pick up.))

Cobain awoke from a dream where a calico kitten sat in a throne, wearing a crown of butterflies and watching over her mushroom people- a welcome relief from the usual- and noticed he was being tied up. He started to say something, then remembered his current position. "Having fun back there?" he asked drowsily.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:00 am
"I told you, I attract them," Kiae grumbled, glancing over at Esole. She was unable to suppress a grin at the Green's expression, and thought she saw something like disbelief in the Warder's eyes. "This always happens," she added. "It's a good thing I'm not allergic, or else I'd be itchy all over."
She rolled her eyes as the kitten mewed at her, and fixed it with a stern look. "Now, I don't know why you like me, but forget it."
She noticed the look in Andurael's eyes, and knew what was coming. She sighed - he only had that look when he was watching two things: something small and cute, and her. She wasn't sure how to take it, but had to live with it.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 9:24 pm
Andurael finished fitting the rope, eyes locked on the kitten. He let the rope drop. "Alright, give me your jacket and any knives you have on you." He would address in the kitten later in private. No need to let it come inbetween his duties.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 pm
Kiae stared at her Warder, sometimes wishing she could send words instead of just emotions through their link. If she could, she'd be saying something like:
"Yes, it's a kitten. It's one of many we get. So help me, I'll give it to the first Red I see if you let that bloody a** go. Tie him up, then play with kitten. Talk later."
Instead, she just stood silently and stroked the purring cat, doing the best she could to resume her former dignity.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:30 pm
Esole smiled as she watched the exchange in looks between Kiae and her Warder. It was always amusing watching Aes Sedai interact with her Warders. Her grin faded as she realized the same could be applied to her and Ethin.
"We must get moving soon if we are to set up camp soon," Esole said quietly. The darkness felt oppressive. She didn't like not being able to see everything as she could in the light.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:38 pm
((Sorry I haven't been on much lately, I got a lot of s**t goin on. I might have to drop out entirely for a bit... just maybe, though.))

Cobain sighed and shrugged off his coat, then pulled of his shirt and dropped it. "Easier than taking all the knives out." he explained. He tucked his medallion into his pocket so as to keep it dry in case it rained, and proceeded to pull a variety of knives from beneath his hair, from his boots, his pants pockets, and his waistband. "I think that's all... no, wait." he murmurred, removing his hat and dropping three small, oddly-shaped throwing knives from beneath his headband. "I'll keep this- no blade, see?" he said, picking up his bardiche and dragging his hand along the edge. He tightened his headband and the ribbon Kiae had given him.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:47 pm
(No prob - I think we've all been busy. I'm redoing a bathroom and working. Waiting for either Andurael or someone else to directly interact with me...)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:24 pm
Andurael nodded to the man. Kiae was irritated with him. Why, he was doing his duties correctly and effectively. Was she worried that'd he stop just because of a kitten? He wrapped the rope around the man pulled back to the tree and began to tie. He was filled with confusion in response to Kiae's irratation.  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:30 pm
"That's fine for now, Andurael," Kiae said, petting the kitten absently as she frowned in thought. How long would it take for Cobain to free himself? A few hours? Not enough time.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:42 pm
"As you wish, Kiae Sedai." He finished the knots and walked back over to to Kiae Sedai. "This kitten seems more frail than some of the others."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:45 pm
Kiae almost smacked herself in exasperation, and came close to wacking her nose instead. "Do you want us to keep this one too?" she asked with a sigh. She didn't know why she bothered - she'd keep it. Andurael would give her 'the look', and she'd keep it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:55 pm
Andurael wanted to keep it of course. He looked down at the frail creature. How could he just leave it? It could not survive without a good home. "Yes. Until we find it a good home."  

Anthenor Grimoire

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:56 pm
Esole strode over to where Kiae was and whispered in her ear, "If you'd like, we can set up a few wards to hide our camp. He'd not be able to see us with one of those up." She stared at Cobain, who was being tied to the tree. She felt a little remorse far what was being done to him, but not much.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games