Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Cult RPG. New ******** update@@@@@@==== ((page 118)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Links

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:17 pm
Denko
Dark_Links
Since we're talking about pets, I would like to say that regardless of weather or not you add pets in the game, ignore my gwee if I am added in your game Denko.

XD
That's fine. Trust me, the sprites aren't detailed like that anyway. I'm just taking the basic essence of everyone's "look" and that's how I make their sprite. Like Wayne is usually red colored, so in the game his sprite is themed red and most people can recognize him for that.

So if my avatar was used, it would be recognized by the huge amount of blue I have.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:19 pm
If i am playable I'd also like my weapon i use to be like claw weapons or like a ball and chain or something different like that.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Denko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:37 pm
Regulust
If i am playable I'd also like my weapon i use to be like claw weapons or like a ball and chain or something different like that.

Depends on your class, but I'll keep it in mind.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:45 pm
Denko
Regulust

Hypothetically, what would my class be if I used a rose as a whip? Green mage? xd  

Dark_Links

D i a

Unbeatable Bookworm

27,575 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:20 pm
Waynebrizzle
So guys.

This game >> Brawl.

I second that.

Anyway- That. Looks. AWESOME!
I'm not the best artist but I can draw characters for when they talk like in screenshot 3. If you need anything like that, Just write me up a note. : ]
You don't have to put me in, also. Lots of people want to and sprites must chew up time...
But keep up the good work! It looks killer. : ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:27 pm
Dark_Links
Denko
Regulust

Hypothetically, what would my class be if I used a rose as a whip? Green mage? xd

No sthupid.Green Magesth usthe Hammersth.
(Lisp included)  

Tonberry Crunch

7,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:34 pm
Quick question: Can you tell me what avi you are basing my character on? Or is that a secret too?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:36 pm
I'm pretty sure Denko is banned like i said on the spam can.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Dark_Links

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:47 pm
Tonberry Crunch
Dark_Links
Denko
Regulust

No sthupid.Green Magesth usthe Hammersth.
(Lisp included)

The green mage was a joke. And besides, I'd rather be a melee type character anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:42 pm
um retarded question but am i in thegame? and if i am in it am i a villain cause that would be awesome!  

Raptorphobia

Tatsuman

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:41 pm
The screenshot looks pretty good. Nice work so far.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:08 pm
It better be Mac compatible or I will KILL someone.

Alright, my questions:
If I'm in it, can I be wearing normal clothes? :/ Unless you use my current look to go along with the plot or something. >_> That would be wicked.

And, I would be honored to do the character art for when they're speaking. :3 I love art.

Uh, I had another one, but you'd probably be annoyed by me asking. >_>

Would I be a playable character?  

Orphie

sirius825

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Unimportant question: Can I has part in game? (My expectations are low, I'm not really expecting to be, but a semi-important NPC would be nice, if only for a really small part of the game)

IMPORTANT QUESTION: WILL IT WORK FOR MACS? eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:41 pm
Alright, I'm getting kinda tired of people asking me if they can be in the game. My answer has been the same pretty much every damn time.
"Maybe, we'll see. That's not really relevant right now."
I'm going to stop answering those questions from now on.
I know you all want to be in it... I'm trying my best, okay? I understand.

Also, Reg, I'm not banned. What are you talking about?

I don't know if it will work for Macs. It probably will but I don't have a Mac to test that out.  

Denko

dragn99

Aged Guildswoman

8,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:12 pm
Denko sir, I has question!

What did your parents feed you while you were growing up that made you and your creations so awesome?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games