Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:25 pm
Kai jogged after them catching up to them stayed a few seconds and then sprinted off towards the mess hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:27 pm
"Oh, no fair! Sprinting now?" asked Kurenai, starting to sprint as well. She didn't want to feel left out, which is why she was sprinting too.  

leviara
Crew

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:30 pm
Rick was already up there and he had changed into a clean pair of loose clothes after clearing the room of the two dead rats...luckily there where no snakes yet because it was to early for them to be out and active.

He was sitting down and eating his breakfast and he also had a book with him but it wasnt open.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:34 pm
"No I said a big harry monkey butt! Why did you have to tell me that now I have to ran faster with Bob in my hand." Issy said.
Issy started to go faster and tripped over air. When she landed the snake was on the top of her head and she was laying on her belly.
She blow some of her hair out of her face, but it fell back into place.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Eliala held onto her skirt and sprinted as fast as Kai. "I took cross country, you won't be able to beat me in a race, Kai!" she exclaimed and beat him, and the others, to the Cafeteria(or Mess Hall? meh same difference...). "Yay! I won." She wiped the dust off her dress and got her food quickly and sat at a table, waiting for Issy and the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:38 pm
Kai made it second to the mess halla dn got some food and sat at the table Elilia was at.

"Bah you and your cross country."

He opened up the milk carton and poured it into his cereal.  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:38 pm
"I hated Cross Country, but I liked Track!" said Kurenai, bursting into the Mess Hall, standing next to Eliala.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:51 pm
Issy grabbed the snake off her head and ran the rest of the way there.
"No fair! I fell like always."Issy said.
Issy hated to lose a sport. Even a little race it meant to her she is slow, and needs to work out more. Even though she is bone skinny. Issy walk into the mess hall.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:58 pm
Eliala chuckled and opened her milk carton and poured the milk on her cereal. "Uhhh, Rei? Aren't you gonna get some food?" she asked Kurenai and started nibbling on her carrots. "The food isn't all that bad." She used her spoon and stirred the cereal before she scooped up a small pile of the cereal and poured it into her mouth. "Hm...." She chewed it and swallowed it quickly. "Cereal is tasty but a little bland."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:01 pm
Kurenai shrugged and sat down, getting cereal as well. "Everyone else is eating it, might as well." She poured milk into her cereal and stirred. She ate quickly, being hungry.  

leviara
Crew

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:01 pm
"Always is.

Especially the stuff in school."

Kai took another bit and then bit into his toast.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:11 pm
"Anyone have any idea as to what we are doing after this?" asked Kurenai, finishing up her cereal.  

leviara
Crew

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:12 pm
Eliala finished up the cereal and held her mouth with on of her hands as she pushed the tray away. "I'm full... and slightly queasy." she mumbled and looked at Kai and moved her hand off her mouth and asked him, "Are you afraid of snakes, Kai?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 pm
"No not really.

I wish I had one as a pet at home but my mom would kill me if I brought one home.

Why?"  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:16 pm
[[Night! I am sleepy...And I have Prep School tomorrow...So, we won't be RP-ing in this until Nelly gets back, right?]]  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games