Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:08 pm
Nana smiled and followed him into the kitchen. It smelled delicious.
"Master...? What are 'omelets'?" Nana asked. She had never heard of this type of food.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:14 pm
"You don't have to call me 'Master'," Naoki informed Nana, sitting down at the table with his legs folded and lifted the kotatsu so that the heated blanket would sit on his thighs. "You can call me Kurohyou.It was a pet name my mother would call me sometimes. It means 'panther'. She said I was the stealthiest little panter around." He chuckled lightly, and brought her to the table.
"Omlets are eggs, Nana. They're just prepared a certain way. I put peppers and ham in it, I home you don't mind." He added, clapping his hands together and mumbled "Itadakimasu." Before he started to pic at the omlet with a fork.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 pm
[[Omletes actually make me really sick.]]

Nana was terribly confused.
"Kurohyou..." She muttered, looking at her plate. There was a steaming plate of eggs, folded in half. She saw bits of pink.
Daringly, she speared it, taking it up to her mouth. She took a bite. A warm, delicious taste filled her mouth.
Omletes were amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:12 pm
[[Does that mean eggs do too, or you just hate omlets? And why? O _ olll]]

"If you don't like Kurohyou, Naoki's fine, too I guess." He said, seemingly rather casual than when he had first met Nana. There was a bit of egg in his mouth, which altered his speech slightly. He swallowed and took a sip of the water he had put in a white glass. There was a glass in front of Nana as well, if she desired any.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:08 am
Letting her have the salted beef onigiri. He took the pickled plum.
It wasn't as good as the salmon, but it was still quite a delicious. Hiroshi just didn't like pickled plum as much.
After he'd finished, he had bits of rice still stuck on the tips of his fingers.
Licking them off, Hiroshi chuckled softly as Erika watched him.
Hiroshi rinsed his hands, getting the stick from the rice off, then dried them on the dish towel.

[[Uh... Lawl.. I don't know what to do... we need Idea's for them. D:]]
-----
Once Amaya was inside the apartment, she forced herself to stop crying.
Yagama-san would punish her for such behavior.
Amaya went into the bathroom and splashed her face with cold water, hoping her face wouldn't be red from crying.
There was a knock on the door.
"I'm in here in, it's Amaya." She told the person on the other side of the door.
"I'll be out in a minute..." Amaya explained.
"It's Kohana... are you alright? I saw you crying when you came in.. are you alright?" She asked.
Amaya dried her hands, then opened the door quickly.
"Shhh..." Amaya whispered.
"Yagama-san can't know, he'll be angry if her knew I was crying.. I'll explain later tonight, okay?"
Kohana nodded. "Okay."
Almost at the same time, the two of them looked up at the clock.
Suddenly there was a bell.
"Dinner." They said in unison.
In this apartment, they were fed well enough. The only problem really, was the abuse. That Amaya knew she could live without.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:33 am
Akuro, who just visited his cousin, returned to her house. This time he let himself in, taking off his boots, he walked carefully around the house.
He looked in the kitchen for food, an luckily found a bag of blood, the kinds they use in the hospital.
His fangs punctured the tough plastic and blood poured out into his mouth. A sudden relieving feeling came over him. His thirst went away.
He downed it quickly and threw it away. As he turned to go into the living room he ran into someone. He looked up. He'd been caught.
"Akuro...Don't be scared." Came a kind voice. Tatsuya rubbed his eyes and Akuro dropped to his feet.
"Thank you. I'm so sorry, sorry Tatsuya-sama." He repeated, bowing. Tatsuya walked away.
"You know you can come here anytime you please Akuro." He said, raiding the fidge. Akuro stood and took a seat at the small dining table.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:59 pm
[[Shoot!! yet again I don't know where to go! >.< She'll just be wandering the streets? =P Someone help?Or someone buy her or something. -.-I feel hopeless @_@]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:08 pm
[[ :3 I could make Naoki a pimp and buy her. xDD HAVE TWO WIVES, lol. :B
Or like, someone else buy her. xD]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:11 pm
[[Lawl. Nana would die.
That sounds okay to me. It'd be fun to write about it.]]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:15 pm
[[What? O _ O? Well, in this, the wives live in a 'storage', where there's a manager and a selection of wives to the buyer's liking. Maybe Mimi can be a present from his father. xD His stoopy father. razz Tee hee. Works, right?]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 pm
[[Maybe Mimi can be looking for Naoki's address and arrive on his doorstep. :3]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 pm
[[And Nana opening the door.
xD We're genious's.

I don't think that's how you spell it but whatever.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 pm
[[ C: Yes. Okay, so that's the plan, okay, Sakura? :3]]  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:29 pm
[[Rofl.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games