Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic_Relations

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:11 pm
Damn I wanna play my copy of resident evil outbreak online with others. (I call kevin.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:39 am
NotteRequiem
leon r kennedy
Vankala
leon r kennedy
leon r kennedy
Alright i mentioned i was gonna do it earlier in the thread. i started an RE2 knife only game. im on the last boss (this is on leon A) i cant seem to kill him when he mutates. anyone done it?

Ok no longer need help on this. I managed to beat G4 and get to the train with 00.01.28 left. It was close
Grade: C
Time:02:14:05
Saves: 07

Wow, that's just awesome! xd

Thanks. thats Re3 and Re2 ive done knife only...now what should i do now

REmake, knife only

surprised

Edit: clarified

Well i did start Re2 claire B knife only. but havent had the time to play it
Edit:done
Time:02:05:57
Saves:05  

Ivory Lie

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:54 pm
Ok... I've broken down.

I'm going through Re4 again (mostly because my previous Ps2 memory card stopped working when it accidentally went into the washer... stare ), and for the first time I'm actually giving a rat's behind to the target practice.

Does anyone have any general tips that would help me? I seem to like the sniping portion much better than rapid-fire. I get Salazar to appear three times as much... but I just can't always make the cut, you know?

I know practice makes perfect, but are there any little tips out there from you fine people?

Thanks! cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:33 pm
NotteRequiem
Ok... I've broken down.

I'm going through Re4 again (mostly because my previous Ps2 memory card stopped working when it accidentally went into the washer... stare ), and for the first time I'm actually giving a rat's behind to the target practice.

Does anyone have any general tips that would help me? I seem to like the sniping portion much better than rapid-fire. I get Salazar to appear three times as much... but I just can't always make the cut, you know?

I know practice makes perfect, but are there any little tips out there from you fine people?

Thanks! cool

Umm... Well, let's see... First of all, yes, Sniping more is better for me.
Secondly... Aim for the heads. Be sure to take your time, to hit the heads. You'll miss some targets at first, but with practice your headshots will become much more accurate as long as you actually practice them in particular.
If you haven't notices, headshots on women give you twice the points than the men. (Capcom sexist much?)
Aside from that, yeah, pretty much just keep trying.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
NotteRequiem
Ok... I've broken down.

Thanks! cool

Umm... Well, let's see... First of all, yes, Sniping more is better for me.
Secondly... Aim for the heads. Be sure to take your time, to hit the heads. You'll miss some targets at first, but with practice your headshots will become much more accurate as long as you actually practice them in particular.
If you haven't notices, headshots on women give you twice the points than the men. (Capcom sexist much?)
Aside from that, yeah, pretty much just keep trying.
ALL WOMEN MUST DIE!!! scream scream scream

... I'm sorry, that was Capcom talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:51 pm
Kaworu__Nagisa
ALL WOMEN MUST DIE!!! scream scream scream

... I'm sorry, that was Capcom talking.

Oh my.... eek

Anyway, after going through it a couple of times, I decided on a strategy that seems to be working pretty well. At least in the A game... For the first half i snipe everything... much easier to get headshots that way. Then, when the reload screen pops up, I switch to the handgun and hit 5 targets to make Salazar appear, then switch back to the sniper rifle... rinse and repeat as many times as possible.

OH! When there are two Ganada's and one Ganado (I think there's only one spot in the A game), I use the grenade. smile

wink Thanks for the suggestions, and amusing commentary  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:19 pm
I remember using the rifle, but I don't remember in which case. I do know that for the most part, I handle it with a handgun. It was a while ago, I've had them bottle caps for a while.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:54 pm
It's going pretty well... so long as I come up with a strategy for each target scenario...

They sure know how to keep it interesting...  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

K.e.n.n.y.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:26 pm
The game with the best knife is Code Veronica hands down. It's the ultimate zombie killer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:35 pm
Yeah, but you get more than enough bullets to not use a knife in Code Veronica.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:55 am
If i's such a good zombie killer...then why not try higher. Tyrant?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:25 am
my favourite zombie slayer is the shotgun for all out head poppin  

Aunshi360

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:24 am
*chucks grenado* Dx I'm stuck AGAIN in RE4 >,< This is like my 10th attempt at Pro Mode with Handgun+Knife+No Merchant run and I need bigger space and save up more ammo x_X Any tips in saving ammo from the beginning all the way to the end of the first disc? Like which ones to knives and such ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:34 am
Well, as long as the Ganados aren't running at you in groups, always knife them. Actually, gun to the knee or to the face, then kick/supplex them, and while they're down, knife away.
The dogs are very susceptible to Incendiary grenades, so one should kill any number of dogs that come into its fire.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:22 am
Could someone tell me how the game works out time on Re3. I go through it each time faster and faster and yet the time stays in the same area (1 hour 40 minutes (PAL version)  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games