Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:17 pm
((the 7 tails is never online and ya i know what you mean though, but the cloud did have the 8 tails and the 2 tails in the regular naruto. good thing i can handle demons, with sharingan and advanced seal knowledge.))

"hmm I see." Susumu activates her sharingan and looks deep into Kit's eyes. "just hold still...if I search long enough i can find your demon" Susumu's eyes go wide as she enters the realm within Kits mind. facing the 5 tails she examines the seal, "hmm, its defenitly wearing off" leaving his mind once again susumu deactivates her sharingan before she uses up to much chakra. "ok Kit, well your seal is wearing off the more you use the power the worse off its going to get. I can replace the seal, but it will take me some time to do so."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:22 pm
Kit's eyes widen as she penetrated his thoughts. "Oh well i dont exactly know how to use it." He sighed and rubed his head. "I was training with futashi and it just freaked out slammed him into a tree. But What happens if the seal is broken." Kit's face became serious. He didn't want to act like a baby in front of the kage.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:39 pm
One of Kit's bottle of water attached to his waist began to shake. He unscrwed the cap and dumped it on the floor. "Water transportation jutsu." A water clone holding his custom staff and legnthed katana stepped out and handed the items to Kit. Ah there they are thank you." The water clone melted. Kit bent the water back into the bottle and looked back at the kage.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:42 pm
"If the seal completely breaks the demon will take you over entirely and you will not longer be yourself ever again. I want you to take it easy, while i create a seal, this means no sparring until then. You can train which I want you to do. Train yourself in chakra control," Susumu sighs then smiles sincerely knowing its going to be difficult to create a proper seal for him.  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:50 pm
"Ohh thats not good." Kit lets out a sigh and stands up. "Okay Kages orders chakra train time." he stood up and tried to run out of the door but hit the wall. "Ow i forgot that the wall slides." Kit said rubbing his nose. "Well i'll use the main training grounds for that." kit rubbed his hand along the wall and let out a weak laugh. "do you mind i am not good with earth jutsu, Only water wind and a little fire."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:56 pm
Susumu giggles "yes it would be bad. oh and this isn't earth jutsus its merely a chakra sensor." Susumu places her hand on the wall as the door opens "its reacts to my chakra via a seal implanted in the wall.." susumu smiles this kid sure is enthusiastic  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:09 am
Kit smiled as the door swoshed open. "Thanks, But yeah when i am faced with a bad situation such as this one i tend to act like nothing is wrong so people dont worry." He let out a sigh but smiled agin. "We'll ill be off nice talking to you. Oh i never did catch your name."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:20 am
she smiles and walks out of the room with kit "my names Susumu, and Kit if it gets too out of control I will have to prohibit you from using the demon at all with the 5-element seal." Susumu takes a seat at her desk and begins reading through a book of seals she has compiled.  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:26 am
"okie dokie then"vkit's smiled falterd when she mentioned the demon. "Ah well i didn't need him before so i guess i don't need him now. But anything i can do for strength i'll gladly except." Kit tapped his chin. "Hey i don't know anything about this demon." His heads fall looking at the floor. "Ah studying the boring part of being a ninja. Well training is training no matter what form." Kit walked out of the room but before he did he smiled and waved goodbye to Susumu.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:41 am
"you may visit the archive we have extensive knowledge of all the demons recorded there. I would highly recommend that you learn as much as possible about the demon inside of you. and don't be ashamed of it, a jinchuuriki like yourself should be proud that your body is able to handle such a thing to be harbored inside of you." she waves goodbye to kit and continues to read up on her seals. noticing the one she was looking for she makes a few handsigns and a faint purple chakra emits from her fingertips., "I got to practice this one more." she makes the same handseals and the purple chakra on her fingertips is very noticeable, she concentrates deeply and in some time kanji lettering appears on all her fingers one for every one of the chinese elements. 5-elemental seal!  

Eris5

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 am
Without anyone noticing, Zann had disappeared from Susumu's office, his eyes slightly narrowed in a mixture of frustration, annoyance and anger. He wanted to get stronger, he felt like he was one of the weakest here in Kumo. The jinchuuriki of a mere lesser, when the Nibi, Sanbi, Gobi, Rokubi, Shichibi and Kyuubi are here. While he was in Iwa, he was stronger than Kit and had taught him for a short time, but now looking at the older Kit, Zann felt weaker than ever. He was determined to get stronger...and he couldn't achieve that in Kumo.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:24 pm
*Hiro walks in * "can i get a fire scroll, i did what you guys told me to do i got more jutsus, here is my list of jutsus:

- Henge no Jutsu (Transformation Jutsu)
- Bushin no Jutsu (Clone Jutsu)
- Kawarimi no Jutsu (Substitution Jutsu)
- Lightning Clone Jutsu
- Chakra Concentration
- Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Jutsu
- Flame Typhoon Jutsu
- Camouflage Jutsu
- Material Shooting Jutsu
- Mythical Fire Flower Jutsu
- Fire Release:2
- Fire Release: Ember Clone Jutsu
- Fire Release: Flame Spread Jutsu

i have obtained these jutsus by training not so hard but for a long time i was training"  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:03 pm
"you must talk to Neko she is a master at katon Jutsu's, She will be able to help you out."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:45 am
jedi walked in.  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:46 am
Kit folowed Jedi in and sat in a chair dusting himself off.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games