Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:12 pm
A few minuets from the park and they were outside of the place, "Here we are."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Asako looked around a bit at the door and what she could see through the windows. She noticed a "Help Wanted" sign on the lower right corner. She sighed and walked in, and the door made a sweet little jingling sound.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:29 pm
Without much thought, Mello followed in after her. Never having been inside of it, he looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:33 pm
Asako looked around a little before making a bee-line for the cash register. A sweet-looking older woman stood behind it and greeted her.

"Hello! Welcome! Table for two?" she asked good-naturedly.

"Actually..." Asako responded with a Japanese accent. "I wanted to know if the position in the window is still open."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:35 pm
Mello lingered close to Asako, but concentrated mostly on the pastries in the display. He continued to munch on his chocolate as he inspected the cakes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:40 pm
"Why, yes, that position is still open. There have already been some possible candidates, but I will be willing to interview you. If you do well enough, you could get the job. Please, come to the back to my office. Marisa! Take care of the cash register please!" The woman smiled at Asako as she got someone to take over for her. She lead the way to the back of the cafe to a door labeled "Office."

Asako followed silently, glancing quickly at Mello.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:34 am
"Good luck." Mello waved slightly as he watched her disappear into the back.

The women smiled encouragingly as she took a seat at the desk, waiting for Asako to do the same.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:58 am
Asako bowed, slightly nervous, and sat down.

Risky sat on her shoulder. "You'll do fine, don't worry. Even if I don't want you to get the job, you probably will anyway..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:31 pm
The women smiled kindly back at her, noticing she was a little bit nervous and all. "Now then, How about a short introduction?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:39 pm
"Uh, well. My name is Asako Hanae. I've been in the United States for only a few days, but I learned english at school in Japan. Uhm.... I'm ambidextrous...that's the word for using both hands evenly, right? And, uh, I was a journalist is Japan, and I need work until I can figure out if I can get a job in journalism here...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:45 pm
"You have quite an interesting story," The women nodded, "It's nice to meet you, I'm Helen Parker." She introduced herself and then took a sheet out from under a small pile of papers. "If you wouldn't mind filling this out," The placed the paper in front of Asako. On it was all sorts of questions; Name, date or birth, previous working experience, education the usual one would expect when applying for a job.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:50 pm
"Thank you, Ms. Parker. It's nice to meet you too." Asako looked down at the paper for a moment, making sure to correctly decipher the unnatural symbols. She carefully filled out the sheet, making sure her handwriting was legible in this other language. She smiled when she finished and handed it back to Helen.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:00 pm
"Well, I can say that you make quite a good first impression." She examined the paper, quite pleased with the information. She went on to ask some other questions before finally asking, "What hours would you prefer to work?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:04 pm
"Thank you." Asako replied with a smile. "Well, as for time, I am not doing much of anything else, so any hours that you need me will be fine. I can work whenever you need me to."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:09 pm
"That's good to hear!" Helen answered enthusiastically, "That's all for now," She stood up and reached over the table to shake her hand. "You'll receive a call sometime during the rest of the day."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games