Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini,Teen Titans,& Their Kids ~ Oracle Returns 4 Reveange Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you could be any being/breed what would you be?
  Angel
  Wolf/Wolfreon
  Cat/Cateon
  Bird People
  Dragon
View Results

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:56 pm
"I thinks its best to tell my mom first. She'll understand," said Lyra.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:58 pm
Arcangel nodded and said,"Good idea."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:02 pm
She than flew into the castle where the parents were adn saw Flora, Fortunna, Leo and Akash. "Hay guys. Flora and akash your here,"s he said happily.

"Yup," said Flora.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:05 pm
Arcangel flew in after Lyra and walked over Gemini. He then gulped and said,"Ummmm......Gemini.......can I talk to you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:19 pm
"Hm, sure," said Gemini. "I'll be back," said Gemini as she followed Arcangel and Lyra somewhere.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:40 pm
Arcangel felt very nervouse and blushed and little as he said,"Ummmm I.......well I'm ummmmm kinda dating Lyra."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:46 pm
Draco watched Gemini go before turning to greet his guests. "Hello," said Draco in a cheerful voice. "Glad to have you here."

Azar's eyes snapped away from the sky before looking over at Nighstar. He said with a smile, "So, what brought you out on this fine day?" He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 pm
"Hay Lyra adn everyone," said Akash. "Oh, and Flora don't ever stuff a waffle in my mouth again," said Akash as he crossed his arms.

"Oh, hello friends," said a cheerful Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:55 pm
Lyra waited for what her moma would say after what Arcangel just told her.

Gemini's eyes winded open and than a smile came upon her face. "Oh, how delightful. My daughter likes you and you like her oh how wonderful," said Gemini.

"Uh, mom your ok with it?" asked Lyra in surprise.

"Why of course. For your just like me when I was your age. That's the age that your father first met, layed eyes on one another and liked each other. so yeah young age for us. So you can say love at first site," said Gemini.

"Wow, mom," said Lyra with a smile.

"Now we need just need to tell your fatehr now," said Gemini. "Don't worry if he gets mad I'll have talk with him. but I'll talk to him alone maybe tongiht before bed time, alrgiht," said Gemini.

"Um, alrgiht and thanks mom. Your the best," said Lyra with a smile.

"Got that right," said Gemini.

Flora looked at Akash and said, "Well, I just wanted to maek ure you ate soemthing instead of you just eating cereal and such. . ." Then they both started vickering but it was the liking kind of vickering.

"Uh, not again," said Fortunna. 'And they both have no clue theother like each other yet,' as she thought to herself.

Nightstar said with a smile as she looked at he sky, "Well, I just love looking at the sky and I do love walks and such." She than looked at Azar with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:23 am
Draco watched them bicker in amusement. "They do this often?" He asked Fortunna.

Azar grinned and cast his eyes to the sky. "The sky is nice, but I prefer night skies when all the stars are out. And as for walks, want to go for a walk together right now?"

((Are the kids young, little kids, or are they are teenagers?))  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 12:56 pm
Destiney skipped along the path with her hands behind her back. She loved the fresh air.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:07 pm
"I love the night skyes too becasue of my parents would take me out alot," said Ngithstar. She than looked at him adn said, "Sure I love too."

((Ok, Akash and Flora are 9. Lyra is 10, Arcangle is 11. Nightstar is 12. So their mainly all still kids adn someof them are going to be teenagers soon. ))

"Mostly yes," said Fortunna.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:51 pm
Then Akash stopped as soon as he notice people were watching.

"Hah, I remember when my kids use to fight so much. But now they don't as much anymore," said Beast Boy.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:57 pm
((Okay, Azar is 12, so for now, his eyes are green and he doesn't know about his demonic side.))

"Cool," said Azar with a grin. He began walking. "Yeah, my parents took me out as well."

Draco grinned. "All kids seem to be the same; innocent and secretly plotting." He laughed.

"I remember that too," said Raven. "Though I still think they plot. Like Azar, he's always pulling those pranks."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:10 pm
"Yeah, and Nightstar always did to many pranks with Azar on Cyborg and Beast Boy. But than those two would get in big trouble," said Starfire. "I like it better when tehy all use to be little sweat hearts instead. But come to think of it Lyra has always been a sweet heart everytime I saw her," said Starfire.

"Hah, Lyra sweet heart. Yeah right. Hahahahah!" laughed Akash as he fell to the ground.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games