Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:47 pm
((and i was just bored.......and i still am........))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:06 pm
katsuro got there in time and was right next to raiden he then look at him. "so what is happening here raiden?" he asked.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:48 pm
Rahenno couldn't control his angery and emotion, which is kinda hard to do since it has been five years. Rahenno fell to a forearm and slowly buy surly was being taking over. A forth tail grow then an fifth, and the count continued. Rahenno was no longer the kind, gentle person he was, but now an emotionless body, now hold the full form of the nine-tailed fox. red fur had replaced skin, claws replaced nails. The fox put it front right paw up, and shot it towards Kit Releasing a large fire ball, just as great as Grand fireball jutsu.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:55 pm
katsuro was shock to see rahenno like this turning himself into the 9 tailed fox. "damn kit.......what have you done" he said as he kept his distance away. just in case the 9 tailed fox spotted him.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:19 pm
Raiden emerged partially out of the ground and spoke to Katsuro

"Well, they are fighting...I only ask of you not to interfere please"

He said as he watched carefully at Kit and Rahenno  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:27 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile made his way through the bushes not quiet knowing exactly where he was. Then when he reached the edge of the bushes he stopped himself when he saw the large fox looking monster, immediately he knew that this is what Rahenno had transformed into. It was way bigger and more powerful than the 4 tails version which he battled a couple years back, Brile was in complete awe. Brile scanned the graveyard grounds to see some familiar faces, including Kit and Katsuro. Brile decided that he would just observe from the bushes.

brileone

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 pm
((ye...one small problem yami......your rpc is basicly dead now.....you've unsealed the demon, who has used your body as the vessel to recreate it's own...........so your rpc is lost now...........only way you could come back is if the demon fox willingly goes to a person who is an expert in seals (aren't many left now-er days) and gets it re-sealed....which would kill the sealer........and the fox wouldn't do it................))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:32 pm
Kit smiled he could feel the human presence of the Rahenno no longer. And the evil killing intent coming from the fox was all he could sense at the moment. A smile on his face he turned and placed his hands on the mud wall. the large fireball smacked against it causing it to be blown and shatterd. Making the handsigns he called out. "Shadow clone jutsu...." with a sudden puff of smoke 500 shadow clones apparead. Each had enough chakra for two S ranked jutsu. As they all made handsigns a large boom came out from all of their voices. "Suiton! Water dragon jutsu!" with a sudden rush 500 dragons of water rushed at the nine tailed fox. Since the demon fox's coat was made mostly out of fire and thread the jutsu would have maximum effect. As the real Kit bent over he gave a smlight cough before pucking. the jutsu had taken an immense amount of energy. Popping a pill into his mouth he regained enough chakra to continue fighting.

(1/4)

Id be worried for this count Rahenno ^^)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:37 pm
((hey guys no one interfere...we are getting quite a crowd so dont mess with what happening otherwise you'll be killed ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:40 pm
((....masumi is gonna be sad....rahenno is (basicly) dead.......well....time to go.....'help' her get over rahenno......I'll say hi for ya, and bye))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:42 pm
(LOL i wouldnt allow Rahenno to lose himself completly. It just when he starts talking is when he is lost. ^^ I have 4 posts to either save or condem him.

i will kill anyone who interefers.......No joke...I dont care who you are....)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 pm
((i would like to see who is dumb enough to interfere lol.))  

brileone

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:44 pm
((condem..*cough*....condem...*cough*...condem..*Cough*...................))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:45 pm
kit the philosipher
(LOL i wouldnt allow Rahenno to lose himself completly. It just when he starts talking is when he is lost. ^^ I have 4 posts to either save or condem him.

i will kill anyone who interefers.......No joke...I dont care who you are....)

((lol, rahenno wont die cuz of kit lol

but really, I'll kill anyone who also tries to interfere. So stay by sidelines like we are or else.

@wings: she cant be told that when he still breathes lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:46 pm
(Dont worry i am going to save him on the fourth post ^^ thats what the countdown is for ^^ Now no one can say nothing cuz im the only one in the entire guild to take on the 9 tailed fox when it is at full power ^^ LOL Booyah!)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games