Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:44 pm
The bell rang, signalling the start of class. "Good morning, class. I'm Mrs. Metara. Now, can you introduce yourselves?"

Voila grinned. She stood up. "Well, I'm Voila. It's good to see you again, Metara." She didn't care how rude she sounded.

"Yes I already know you, Voila," said Metara. "And it's Mrs. Metara."

"Yes, Mrs. Metara." Voila did a mock salute before sitting down.

~~

Azar grinned. "That's good news. Yeah, class is only good for playing pranks. I can't believe they expect us not to have fun at night and stay in our dorms." Azar had no intention of staying inside. He had every plan to sneak out and maybe set some pranks up for the teachers. What about killing some people in their sleep? Blood dripping down from and staining their blankets... Azar shook his head, trying to get rid of the voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 pm
"And I'm Lyra ma'm," said Lyra as she stood up.

In another class a teacher name Epona Flower stepped into the class room and said, "Morning class."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:58 pm
((I added another teacher))

Maya laughed. "You think I am going to stay in my dorm like a good little girl. No...Im going to break all the rules." She said with a grin.
Emerald smirked at Voila.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:12 pm
Starflower sat in her seat quietly and saw the teacher(Epona Flower) walking in the class room.

Nightfire didn't have class right now so he was sitting in his dorm.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:17 pm
Mrs. Candra sat in her chair grading papers since she didnt have class. "F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F, F" She smirked "I hate kids."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:50 pm
"Hello class. How about you all sit still so I may take roll. Then First name she said was, "Ms. Starflower Greyson."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:54 pm
Emerald looked bored already. She looked outside the window. She noticed the same girl again but she looked different. She noticed the girl saying something but the window was blocking the words.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:58 pm
Nightstar walked into Emrald's class with a piece of paper from the office. she gave it to the teacher so the student whoever was called up need to go to the office.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:05 pm
Emerald smiled up at Nightstar and waved. She looked confused to know what the piece of paper was.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:07 pm
Nightstar smiled and waved back at Emerald. Nightstar always helped around the school and worked around the office.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:18 pm
Emerald looked back at the window and the girl was gone. Emerald was confused and looked back seeing the girl infront of her. She fell out of her chair.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:28 pm
Nightstar had already left the classroom and went to Starflower's class room. She gave a note to the teacher. "Here you go Ms. Flower."

"Why thank you Nightstar. Oh, and your little sister is such a cutey pie," said Epona.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:29 pm
Emerald put her chair up and sat in it fast. Making sure no one saw her fell. She sat and put her book infront of her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:54 pm
Maddie Found and seat next to Emerald.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games