Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Docks (Entrance to the Mist Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:49 pm
((before we get in a big debate about all this heres the reasons why i win before we argue. 1) you prepared no jutsu to stop him. 2) your jutsu was activated long after i had left with his head. 3) he was dead when you used the jutsu. 4) The time span it took for me to kill him was no longer than a few seconds. so for you to react to that would be insane considering the brain takes at least a second to respond to actions. 5) He admited to being dead already. 6) I dont think its possible to activate a subsitute jutsu on someone else they have to activate it them self. 6) you never made a single hand sign.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:15 pm
Uno arrived at the Mist Docks when the sun was highest in the sky. Not many people were there so he didn't have to really explain to anyone that he was only he to train.  

L K r e g e r

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:06 pm
"i'll be back to talk oroami." Jedi made a portal and walked through and vanished.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:48 pm
(1, you just placed your katana on hisneck, you never made any actual attack, you only made a threat. 2, how the hell can i stop you if yall go and kill each other when i'm off line. 3, this arguement is pointless.)

Oroami scowled "Next time Jedi, any violence in my village, and you'll be dead." Oroami muttered jsutbedfore Jedi left.  

Havok-Trance

Anguish The Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 am
(first turn placed at neck second turn il pulled it back, kasuniagi is sharp enough to cut through anything cutting a neck would take no effort. Sorry you were offline i thought you were still at your house. Anyways me and him talked hes going to make a new guy and join mist.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:01 pm
((Wow.... I show up at the docks and no one comes running. Last time I got to the Docks I was threatened. Security is lacking just a bit. ALso I'm not here to fight just to train and get a better hold on my Water Element.))  

L K r e g e r

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:00 pm
(its fine, but what happened to the assassin's realm)

Oroami growled piicked up Kenshin's body and disappeared  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:58 pm
((No Idea))  

L K r e g e r

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:00 pm
((eris got rid of it.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:57 pm
Rahenno walked across the sea to get to the mist's docks. He felt at peace being around a sea of water. Rahenno steped to the docks and walked to the gates. Kayo hoped his vest happy to be on land one agaim. "Easy boy. Remember to show respect to the mist ninja." Rahenno said tighting his cloud headband around his arm. Kayo turned and bark happly at Rahenno.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 pm
Melody was walking around the docks when she saw Rahenno she walked over to him and said "Hello my names melody what's your's? She looked over to him and saw his cloud village head band and commented "Oh your from the cloud village I hear its nice over there.....do you know some one in your village named kit?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:31 pm
Rahenno picked up Kayo and looked towards the girl and spoke. "Hi Melody, I remember you from the cloud hospital from awhile back, and yes i do know a oerson named Kit" Kayo then jumped out of Rahenos hand and started to run circles around Melody, barking happly.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:06 am
The figure walked slowly towards the village it wore a hooded black cloak with the uchiha fan on his back, walking he looked up and his red eyes briefly fashed before he vanished  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games