Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:53 pm
"I really don't like the idea of sharing you with anybody." Cobain said mournfully, sighing. "But it looks like this is the only way it's going to happen. I'm sure, Kiae. I need you." He finished simply.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:03 am
Kiae bit her lip, and looked at him for a long moment before resting her hands on his head. "And sharing a Bond isn't the same as having it," she said softly, before laying the weave on him.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:08 am
Cobain closed his eyes for the process, opening them back up and looking at Kiae. He smiled gently, that rare smile he only used with Kiae. "Finally... Yes." He said, feeling Kiae's emotions group together in his head. He could feel Andurael's, and vaugely Ethin's, but he ignored them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:10 am
Kiae smiled back, and felt exhaustion finally well up inside her. Bonding was a tiring process, when done twice in a day, and she had channeled often as well. Stress was killing her for sure.
"I'm actually...very tired now," she admitted, beginning to go limp in his arms. "Very."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:14 am
"Can you walk? It doesn't feel like it." Cobain said, holding her close. "Alrighty, to the inn we go." He said cheerfully, gathering her in his arms and standing up. "Do you have a room already?" He asked, carrying her towards the inn.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 am
"Mmm...dunno," she mumbled, actually snuggling into his coat. She had too many people in her head to think straight at the moment, and hoped a good night's rest would help her sort them out. One to four was just too much.

(I guess you can do a post where the two of 'em go to sleep, and that way everyone can start out fresh in the morning.)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:21 am
((That'll work. Next post, then?))
"You will soon." Cobain promised, the inn coming into view. As it turned out, she already did have a room, and soon Cobain opened the door to Kiae's room and shut it behind him with his foot. "Here we are, now." He said, setting Kiae down softly next to the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:23 am
(All right, last post for me before I take off. Up to Hippie to kill the night.)

"You couldn't just put me on the bloody bed," she grumbled, removing her cloak and folding it on a chair. Loosening her hair, she winced as she brushed it quickly, before removing her shoes and stockings.
She glanced at Cobain, and shook her head as if deciding against something. "I'm too tired to even undress," she muttered, before moving over and stretching out on the bed.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:29 am
(( So fighting to not take that literally and blow the place up... And I"m gonna edit this a bit.))
"I figured you wanted to get your shoes off." Cobain said, shrugging. He shook off his coat and draped it over Kiae. It always seemed to help her sleep easier. He hesitated, considering whether he should go back down tot he common room or not. Feeling Kiae's emotions through the bond, he shrugged again and dropped on the bed next to her. "'Night, Kiae." He murmured, settling down for the night.
He couldn't remember the last time he had slept so peacefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:08 pm
Ethin rose stiffly from his bed. He had been too tired to undress last night and had opted to sleeping fully clothed; boots, sword belt and all. Raking a hand through heavily messy brown hair, he stood and unbuckled his sword belt to rub at the spot where it had stuck in his side while he slept.
A low rumble seemed to be emitted from somewhere. He realized it was coming from his stomach.
Rebuckling his belt, he went downstairs to go eat.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:41 pm
Kiae muttered somthing unintelligible as the sun hit her eyes, and realized no one had drawn the curtains. Groaning, she rolled over only to find Cobain next to her. Startled, she sat up and rubbed her eyes.
"I knew I was going to hate myself in the morning," she thought, a throbbing headache behind her eyes. Scooting to the edge of the bed, she got up and peered around. Someone - probably one of the maids - had already drawn a bath in a small room beside theirs, and she sighed in relief.
"Thank goodness," she murmured.

After quickly bathing, and braiding her wet hair down her back, she dressed and headed downstairs for something to eat. Kiae shook her head, and she neatly sorted the people inside her head instead of having them all jumbled. Luckily, Esole was just a twitch in the back of her mind, and the three men seemed to be behaving themselves. Lucky, considering one was asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:28 pm
Cobain took a long time to wake, his back to the window. Eventually, he sat up and stretched, noticing that Kaie had already been up and gone. He stood up, stretched, and put on his coat. Rinsing his hands in the basin, he headed downstairs.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:29 pm
Kiae noticed Ethin at a table, but decided to take some time to compose herself before speaking to him. "I'm an Aes Sedai bloodhound," she thought wryly, taking a seat in a corner table with some privacy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:46 pm
Cobain was deep in his own thoughts, trying to get used to the idea of other people sharing his head. Ethin's bond was faint, and Kiae's he didn't mind, but Andurael's was there, and it made him nervous. Cobain didn't notice he had walked into the common room until he had taken four steps into it.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:51 pm
Kiae saw Cobain come down the stairs, and felt him, and shook her head in amusement. She could feel his nervousness through the Bond, of course. "Sit down before you hurt yourself," she ordered, waving a hand at him calmly.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games