Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:02 am
((Dx hey i need to get in))

Andrew arrived at the area at what was a house of some sort. This hous belong to the Hokage and her son. Before even getting to the front there was a barrier blocking the front and made it hard to get in unless Raiden had dropped it which he would not do for a little kid like Andrew. "Damn there is a barrier blocking the way into the house and the front of it" he muttered making his way to a tree that was in the front of the place. Andrew looked at the tall tree and sighed as he started to climb up the tree to a branch 10ft high of the ground. A few minutes later Andrew had gotten to the top of the tree that was infront of the barrier. "Nice view," he said sitting down and started to swing his legs back and forth for no reason.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:22 pm
Raiden smiles

"Thank you...its nothing really. And I know you would. So here pick one"

He holds up two veils to her, each holding one eye. He heard of her medic skills so he figured he wont have to do it. That and she may want to do it. He also remembered and pulled out a third veil. He looked at it and thought to himself

this....I would prefer this to be the eye. She'll be better then. Its the only spare I got...but it would have to do.

"Instead...I rather you take this eye. Its a sharingan eye. three tomoe...ts how I got it when I...recieved my mangekyo sharingan long ago. So please, take this one, its my special gift to you instead"

((EDITED

also, he says "when i got my mangekyo sharingan" refering to how he had to kill his closest friend at that time to obtain it. Just so noone gets onfused about this))  

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:37 pm
((not as annoying as perky deleting my posts scream ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:06 pm
Andrew after waiting hours for the barrier to go down he finally got down from the tree and started to leave. "Damn so much for this," he said walking off to the nearby training grounds for a reason. It was getting dark in Konoha and Andrew still had no place to sleep and he was to lazy to walk to the Adpartments. Just than a gust of wind started picking up around the place but Andrew was out of site and away from the house.  

teddy_byakuga

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 am
((whats a blood eye?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:58 am
(( Kinuga Reiko ))  

Nigai_Namida

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:05 am
((... oh, well test, you could have said "kinuga eye" confused do you happen to have the sharingan with you?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:12 am
((..........i'll take it as a no.....and Bloodlines.....jutsu thing..check pls?))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:41 am
((Test how are you transplanting an eye you need a mednin like ronnel))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 pm
Katsuro Kinjo
((Test how are you transplanting an eye you need a mednin like ronnel))

((my sword of two tail lesser allows me to absorb a soul that has died, taking on their powers jutsu wise. I absorb medic nin could (naro) and then i gain medic powers. in that sense, my powers exceed ronnels in medic field after i do this lol

@Reiko: Im sorry, I edit now. And I always have them on me, since noone really had needing them till now ^^))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:40 pm
Test Subject 196 O
Raiden smiles

"Thank you...its nothing really. And I know you would. So here pick one"

He holds up two veils to her, each holding one eye. He heard of her medic skills so he figured he wont have to do it. That and she may want to do it. He also remembered and pulled out a third veil. He looked at it and thought to himself

this....I would prefer this to be the eye. She'll be better then. Its the only spare I got...but it would have to do.

"Instead...I rather you take this eye. Its a sharingan eye. three tomoe...ts how I got it when I...recieved my mangekyo sharingan long ago. So please, take this one, its my special gift to you instead"

((EDITED

also, he says "when i got my mangekyo sharingan" refering to how he had to kill his closest friend at that time to obtain it. Just so noone gets onfused about this))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:58 am
Reiko gulped in a big breath. Sharingan? And he was giving it to her? She had only just met him! She tentatively reached out her hand, and took the vial. "Thank you." she smiled.

((this is just a regular sharingan, right? cause i have to put myself on the bloodlines list. should i put something like test's left eye?))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:16 am
((yes it is, three tomoe. And....idk cuz then people will think i gave you omega sharingan XD))

He smiles

"Your welcome...you deserve it Reiko. So can you put it in or you want me to?"

He said as he pocketed the other veils  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games