Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Jutsu Archives Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:06 pm
"Aha! Here it is!" Sojiro clamped a hand over his mouth as he looked around. Thats right, he wasn't supposed to be in this section of the library. It was off limits to civillians and lower-class shinobi. The young boy had come here seeking a scroll containing a strong jutsu.
He almost gave up looking once he saw all the bodily requirements for these techniques. He scanned over books containing powerful taijutsu styles, deadly genjutsu, and theatrical ninjutsu. It wasn't until his finger slid over the cover of a book titled "The Story of Taketori Okina". Sojiro read the title aloud.

User Image

A smile passed over his face. This looked like an interesting one.
"The tale of a farmer who overcame strife... The bamboo cutter..." Nodding slowly, Sojiro decided he would take this book and return it later. This story was important, and Sojiro would learn its secrets soon enough. He packed the book away in his kimono, then flew down the corridor, disappearing through the open window...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:50 am
Quan headed to the jutsu archives, taking out a scroll that he wanted, and headed out again.  

iZann

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:04 pm
Austin looked around and took the taijutsu scroll for leaf and ran.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:51 pm
(( So, let me get this straight. I can learn any jutsu that corresponds with my chakara elements that has been donated here? And only once per day, I got that. ))  

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 pm
Lenon laughed, his head fallen off a bit to the side, as the librarian was tied to the chair with chakara strings. "That!" He yelled, scaring the crowd gathered around them. "That is what happens when you try ejecting ME from a library! How dare thee make an attemptst upon thine life?!" He took a book and threw it at her, but it stopped and started methodically tapping her on the head. Several other books joined in from various shelves, and from the floors as his clones toppled over the books that the civilians would read. Non fiction, mostly. He left the jutsu alone, because he felt like it. Piles of books lay all over the place, and the librarian's eyes narrowed. She couldn't speak because of the strings holding her mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 pm
Lenon was busy hanging the poor lady up against the ceiling like decorations when the guards appeared. The lady was, finally, up against the ceiling as if she was laying down. He smiled at her. "Oh mai, I believe I must be leaving you!" He screamed madly into her ear. He disappeared just as a kunai sped through where his body had been.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:45 pm
Kit walked into the archives and looked around. Still cloaked by his eye concealment jutsu Kit tore through every book on every shelf. Writing down each and every jutsu the leaf had to offer him. After filling up 5 scrolls with the Leaf Jutsu Kit placed each book back on the shelf. The exact same spot in which he had taken them so no one would notice. As Kit looked around he noticed he was the only one in the archives. Quickly jumping away Kit left to another part of the village.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:48 pm
(Hold it, aren't you acting too high and mighty with your undetected crap and learning all our jutsus?)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:50 pm
(I dont see how im not detectable....You just need a fabulous sense of smell. This is a stealth mission....And my eye conealment jutsu allows me to preform such a mission of this extreme. And i didnt Learn your jutsu i wrote them on scroll's and took them with me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:57 pm
(Actually, yeah, we're ALL ninjas. We should have traps that can tell if there is an intruder..whatever, I'm bringing this sort of topic to the main and see what the crew does about it. Go on with your easy "stealth" mission.)  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:59 pm
(Okay then i will)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items