Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fumetsu Hime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:42 pm
Hello, I'm Fumetsu Hime, But you can call me Haley. I was raied a Catholic Christian, but decided it didn't match with my belifes. I am a buddhist, and I currently am not part of a sect. My entire life I have been interested in the paranormal, and my goal in joining this guild is to determine whether paranormal exsist or those who claim to have seen them are merely faking it. I just have to say now, for those who fake, I find it very lowly of you. To cause so much grief and anxiety over something that isnt even real makes me upset. So, I do hope that what you claim is indeed the truth.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:53 am
My name is Cammy, and I'm 17 years old... I joined this guild because I wanted to learn Psionics and Biokenisis..  

Hazard_Puppy

Teh Bloody Princess

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:34 am
Set a seal upon my heart...

HELLO!
My name is Jacqui, I'm 18 years old. I'm Pagan and very into the Yogi lifestyle (Yoga, meditation that sort of thing).
I'd rather hug trees then go to the mall.
The paranormal fasinates me and I have had experiences.

...love is as strong as death.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:38 am
Hi. Im Patoochie or Pyong. That's how my friends call me. My real name is Fiona and I'm from the Philippines. We have our own share of occult beliefs and practices and I would like to learn more from others by joining this guild. I come from a family of "gifted" beings, so they say. I have a certain affinity to spirits. Thank you for letting me join this guild. biggrin  

patoochie

Underworld Priestess

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:11 am
Hello everyone,
You can call me Celtic or Shan. I am a 26y/o Pagan.
I have held a long fascination with the occult and I have had several experiences. If you have any questions about me please feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 am
Hey guys heart
My name is Olivia and I'm 17 years old. Because of a few unexplained "events" in my house, ive started some self studying of the paranormal.

0Lush0

Enchanted Psyche

Beloved Prophet

6,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:56 pm
Hello everyone. I am 16. I am a loner but I really love the few friends I have. People think that I am boring because I prefer to listen more than I speak, but the truth is that I am weird - not always in a good way. I am shy, very shy, so shy that people think I am snob, although this is really not the case. smile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:42 am
Greetings!

I'm Maura but you can call me Vid or Vizzy. It's very nice to meet all of you. I'm a 23 year old female with a very hectic work schedule. I do enjoy finding time to study all matters of the occult. My main Interests lie in the A.'. A.'. and Thelema but I'm studying each area of the occult carefully and and as often as I can.I have most occult volumes including hard to find copies in .PDF format if anyone is interested. I'm an astrologer and I love casting peoples charts..It just takes time so It's likely that I'll only do it on a whim. If anyone needs help learning about astrology, I Ching or Numerology I'd love to talk about it.

I'm currently studying: Dione Fortune ::The Mystical Qabalah and Isreal Regardie's Lazymans Guide to Relaxation.

93/93

Vid  

VixenxVid3licit

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:39 am
vid3licit
Greetings!

I'm Maura but you can call me Vid or Vizzy. It's very nice to meet all of you. I'm a 23 year old female with a very hectic work schedule. I do enjoy finding time to study all matters of the occult. My main Interests lie in the A.'. A.'. and Thelema but I'm studying each area of the occult carefully and and as often as I can.I have most occult volumes including hard to find copies in .PDF format if anyone is interested. I'm an astrologer and I love casting peoples charts..It just takes time so It's likely that I'll only do it on a whim. If anyone needs help learning about astrology, I Ching or Numerology I'd love to talk about it.

I'm currently studying: Dione Fortune ::The Mystical Qabalah and Isreal Regardie's Lazymans Guide to Relaxation.

93/93

Vid

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law!

Love under law, law under will!

Welcome!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:27 pm
@ Angus.. Thanks for the warm welcome biggrin I hope we will have many interesting conversations.

93/93

Vid  

VixenxVid3licit

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

lonely_lover89

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:01 pm
Hello. My name is Raye. Im 20 and I stay at home and hold the front down. I love cats and animals.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:12 pm
Merry meet, my name is Kat. I am 19 years old, and I'm about to go off to college this fall. I am a fairly open person and was super excited to find a guild like this on Gaia. c:  

Panty Master

Anandamide

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:45 am
I am Psyche. My slave name I cannot reveal... I'm trying to grow.
I am trying to defeat my dark side.
i find words quite funny and often feel very peculiar when speaking
the end.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:05 pm
Hello everyone..Im Rip
im trying to control myself from all the rage that i have saved in my soul......cause i just dont like see persons....(in rl)
im learning latin and i like talk about the end of the world......  

Villain Dude

Shadowy Genius

4,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200

CandleandCards

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm
sup sup! how ya doin'

Call me CC or C&C if your adventurous ahah.
I'm a freshman going on sophmore in college and my major is Sociology which i love.

As for my occult side i'm incredibly interested in the unkown and have a no-named religion really since i draw from different paths and have a pretty healthy mix of Nature religion and christianity and a nice dose of universalism.

As for what I can offer the to the guild, Im a avid adventurer in the realm of Divination, from Tarot to Aquamancy, Runes to Lychomancy.

though i guess my favourite form would be Cartomancy ( 52 version romany version, not the 32 french style)

Im always up for questions and reading or general tom foolery

Much lover
CC  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out