Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 pm
[[GAHH...]]

Kazou smiled.
"Of course I don't. Why would you think other wise?" He asked, then took her into his arms.
"You know I love you." He muttered, almost inaudible. But Kreena could hear.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:08 pm
Suko stepped outside of his Foster parents car and shut the door carefully after saying bye to his foster parents. He turned slighty and looked at the grand school he was standing in front of. He head the slight rev of an engine behind him and heard the car drive off. Then he sighed and walked closer to the school. As he did so he observed everything he could to take his mind off the school, like the slight breeze, birds, plants. No mattter how hard he tried his mind kept on coming back to the Ominous school in front of him. He finally got over it and opened the doors that were in front of him. His foster parents had him signed up to be a monitor, which he disliked but he couldnt argue with them. Theyd saved him after all. He walked into the building and saw a door with a sign that read "OFFICE" above it. He dragged his feet over to the door and pulled it open. It was quiet in there but out in the hall there were students everywhere. "must be a break time," he thought but then focused on the office assitant infront of him staring at him through slitted eyes like hed done something wrong. He walked up to her and in a quiet voice told her that he was Suko naganashi, the boys dormitory monitor, and asked for his locker number, class schedule, and daily monitor schdule. She handed him a list and he left right away. He read down the list of info.. It said his name was suko naganashi, locker 3044, and he had his first class with shiori Endou, then with Sakito Yasunobu, and then finally with Chuugo Dan. Next to all their names was nicknames they could be called and liked to be called. He then looked at the dorms and it said he could sleep in the boys dorm but his official dorm was the teachers . He looked at a map he'd gotten, and set off for the dormitory first to unpack.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:07 pm
As Ethan Walked passed the main entrance he noticed a boy he's never seen before. He had dark red hair and was quite pale. Ethan just assumed that i was another vampire.
Those things are breeding like bunny rabbits
Ethan thought to himself giggling. He made his way over to the younger boy and stopped infront of the younger boy.

"Ello, are you neeeew?!~♥" Ethan said quite sweetly, and very childlishly.
Ethan was shorter than him, but not by too much. He grinned a big grin grasping onto to his chicken plushie tightly aganist his chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:24 pm
Mayumi wanted to stay calm but couldn't help; she fumed. He was cheering her on now?
"You're such a self-absorbed.. Ugh!" She'd cut herself off. Calling names wasn't going to make any of this any easier. Mayumi wondered if she was getting red in the face. She didn't care anymore.
Through her anger she'd noticed he'd said nothing about her question 'Do you not like me?'; Then his shaking hands. Maybe he didn't want to admit but this imprinting thing did effect him. Was he that stubborn?

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:39 pm
Travis really thought that little outburst of his famous attitude would have sent her packing, but she stayed, albeit totally pissed now. He fought the urge to chuckle evily.
She’s a stubborn little thing…
“Only one? Gee. You’re creative.” Travis rolled his eyes. His anger was passing, Mayumi was getting pretty amusing, what with the red cheeks and all.
“I really thought there’d be more…” Travis added a bit jeeringly.
Travis took a few steps over to a large tree that shaded a considerable amount of the ground. “I guess here’s as good a place as any.” He mumbled to himself as he sat down then slid into a relaxed position, his arms slid behind his head and his back lay flat against the warm grass. His eyes shut closed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:34 pm
"Oh shut up." Mayumi sighed, rolling her eyes. She stopped a few feet away from him and sat down on the grass.
I need a tan. And now is probably a good time to get it. The sun won't be around for much longer. She thought, scooting toward the tree so she leaned with her back against it, to the side of him.
Screw a tan, it's hot. And I thought it rained this morning.
Mayumi watched his smooth beautiful face. It glowed softly from, the sunlight that shone through the leaves. His reddish-blonde hair had the same effect; it looked bronze.
All the anger she'd just harnessed seemed to wash away as she watched his face. His chest lightly heaved in and out as he breathed. Once again, her eyes were drawn to his face, like she couldn't help but watch it.
"You know.." She heard herself saying before she realized she didn't want to voice what she was saying. "I think your actually kind of gorgeous.. and it helps like now, when your attitude doesn't get in the way." She finished.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:06 am
Travis heard Mayumi sit down next to him. Still? He thought half-heartedly, he was already getting drowsy, lying outside like this. It was somewhat cooler under the tree but he could still feel the heat sticking to his skin, he didn’t mind it though. It was relaxing out here.
He could hear the birds in the branches far above them, the low chatter of other people near by, the leaves whistling in the breeze.
Mayumi’s soft breathing…. Her heartbeat. Travis’s eyelids twitched.
He could feel her next to him. He wanted to open his eyes but they were too heavy.
"You know.." Mayumi said. Travis fought through the drowsiness to listen to her.
Her voice kinda belonged out here with all the other sounds. Travis thought briefly before she started talking again. He wondered what the pause was there for anyway.
"I think your actually kind of gorgeous.. and it helps like now, when your attitude doesn't get in the way." She finished. His body tensed. What the heck did she say that out of nowhere for?! His cheeks blazed, he abruptly rolled to his side, his back facing Mayumi.
His heartbeats were a little bit rougher for a few seconds before it returned to normal.
He snorted to hide his discomfort, smirking slightly,
“…I think you got too much sun. Maybe you should go back inside.” He mumbled, his smirk evident in his voice.
His eyes were open now looking at the blades of grass in front of his face. Maybe I’m getting too much sun too

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:57 pm
[[aniki, ur picture on the character post has been delteled form photobucket so idk wat he looks like just lettin u kno ^,,^]]

Suko saw a kid walk up to him with a chicken plushie clutched in his arms. The kid asked if he was new in a childlike voice. Suko's look became far off for a second before he answered in a quiet voice. "Yes, i am new.....im the boys dormitory monitor, is there something you need," He asked his head tilting slightly to the side as he examined the kid in front of him. He then slowly held out his hand and said," Im Suko Naganashi, please to make your accuipantance." He said still in a quiet voice with a small smile tugging at the edge of his lips. He wondered if this kid knew he was a vampire.

(accuiqantance ish a spelling error x.x)  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:35 pm
[[I knoe its sad D': it was a good picture. here's the closest picture to the orginal one Ethan back up picture sept he does not have that bunny thing >:[ ]]
Ethans eyes glimmered with excitment as Suko expland who he was,
"A Monitor!? That's so cool~!!" Ethan took his hand and shook it overexatricly [sp?] moving their arms up and down akwardly.
"What me and Mr.Puckles to show you where the dorms are Monitor-sama?or do you already know where they are?" Ethan grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:48 pm
Suko felt the kid shake is arm with too much enthusiasim(sp?) and it went up and down.
He heard the kid call his job cool and chuckled on the inside while maintaining a far off look on his face.
"Is it cool?" He asked wondering.
"Monitor -sama,"he thought with a shrug , and then said," I have a map here but ive never been really good with maps," He answered," It would be nice of you to show me if you dont mind, it says on here that my official dorm is the teachers but i can use the boys if i like," He said holding up the paper to the kid.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:11 pm
"Yeah! You get to boss around all the little kiddies! It's almost like being a teacher..." Ethan chuckled. Ethan looked at the map with awe, because he never knew a map excisted for the campus. He just 'winged -it' most of the time when he was lost.

"Yay! I get to show Monitor-sama to the dorms!!" Ethan giggled grabbing Suko's hand leading him to the boy dorms. Ethan hummed to the song he was listening to earlier,"That green gentleman", as they walked .  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:01 pm
Mayumi heard Travis's heart beating faster after what she'd said to him. She laughed softly to herself.
“…I think you got too much sun. Maybe you should go back inside.” He mumbled.
"Pssht. Too much sun? Yeah, sure. You're not getting rid of me that easy, kid." She said, realizing she was smiling.
At the moment, Mayumi felt rather tired herself. She would have liked to lay down beside him, to have him hold her in his arms... But at this rate, that wasn't very likely. Even if he did like her, he wouldn't cave in to doing such a thing.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:23 pm
She smiled, wrapped her arms around him, and in a flicker was passed out in his arms.

((Sorry, one liner, cant think.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:01 am
“Yeah, well, what will? I’ve been trying everything.” He murmured. Travis absentmindedly took a few blades of grass between his fingers and ripped them from the ground, studying them.
“You’re worse than this one fly that wouldn’t stop bugging me the other day.” He added.
Do I have to break her completely before she learns?
He lay flat on his back again; it was more comfortable this way. He didn’t look at her. Travis only realized now that his hands had stopped shaking. He sighed lightly.
Then I guess I’ll just have to crush her

((eek! Travis is scary eek ))  

haruxxx
Crew

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:56 pm
[[ sorri i ish not on alot aniki i try but i have high school HW and my mom makes me do after school activites and i went to deh mall today, but ill try to get on more k, and P!@TD RULEZ xD]]

"Boss them around," He murmured. 'yeah like i haver enough courage to'he thought but then remembered he was a vampire and had strenght enough to enforce the rules, and a tell-tale smile twitched at the corners of his lips. He felt The kid in front of him tug his arm and pull him along and then Suko remebered to ask,' O yeah i havnt asked yet but whats your name." He said as he was pulled along.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games